Dec 26, 2011, 12:35 PM EST
His mom says he’ll be nervous.
Dec 25, 2011, 4:00 PM EST
Bruins celebrate for the first time since 1972.
Dec 25, 2011, 10:00 AM EST
Merry Christmas, everyone. Since we can’t buy all our readers an iPad2, we’ve put together a list of the best 10 NHL moments of the past year that we’ll be rolling out on the site all day long. Alex Ovechkin calls Bruce Boudreau…something Nov. 1 at the Verizon Center, the Capitals were trailing Anaheim by…
Dec 25, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
Edmonton’s rookie seems bound for greatness.
Dec 25, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
With a hat trick no less.
Dec 25, 2011, 6:00 AM EST
Much love for the Finnish Flash.
Dec 23, 2011, 2:54 PM EST
“She was so different than all the other teachers that I had.”
Dec 23, 2011, 2:12 PM EST
Bet you never thought you’d get to watch Dan Blackburn play hockey again.
Dec 23, 2011, 1:43 PM EST
Gigantic portrait to be auctioned off.
Dec 23, 2011, 12:58 PM EST
Always read before you sign.
Dec 22, 2011, 5:41 PM EST
Plus four other notable numbers.
Dec 22, 2011, 4:16 PM EST
You should watch it.
Dec 22, 2011, 3:13 PM EST
And here come the comments from Bruins fans.
Dec 22, 2011, 2:35 PM EST
“I have enough on my plate with the group we have.”
Dec 22, 2011, 1:53 PM EST
So that’s good news.
Dec 22, 2011, 1:23 PM EST
“Richard was considered the embodiment of French-Canadians and was a hero during a time when they were seen as second-class citizens.”
Dec 21, 2011, 5:29 PM EST
Betting on Evgeni Malkin to win the Art Ross, Jonathan Toews to win the Hart, and the Los Angeles Kings to make the playoffs.
Dec 21, 2011, 3:46 PM EST
The Kings wouldn’t mind if he scored a goal or nine.
Dec 21, 2011, 2:45 PM EST
“I am not ruling out anything.”
Dec 21, 2011, 1:33 PM EST
Tonight on Versus (6:30 p.m. EST), prior to Flyers-Stars game.
Dec 21, 2011, 1:15 PM EST
Wait, can we mention that show on this website?
Dec 21, 2011, 12:31 PM EST
Yeah, you’ll click on that.
Dec 21, 2011, 12:30 AM EST
This post is part of a series looking at the issue and impact of concussions in the NHL. ProHockeyTalk and Comcast SportsNet are featuring pieces today as a lead-in to tonight’s special edition of NHL Live on Versus (6:30 p.m. EST.)
Dec 20, 2011, 5:51 PM EST
Vancouver practice far groovier than usual.
Dec 20, 2011, 4:40 PM EST
It’s not Tim Thomas’s job to pump a player’s tires, so we’ll do it instead.
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ 10
- Columbus puts Bobrovsky (groin) on IR, out 4-5 weeks 1
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Olympic odds, Russia’s defense, King Henrik’s new deal, Fire Cappy? and more 27
- With Lundqvist deal done, Sather faces tough questions 11
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension 40
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks 52
- Report: NHL set to finally pay Gretzky at least $7M 15
- Kadri out as falling Leafs start tough stretch vs. Sharks 9
- Wounded Wings: Zetterberg (back) out, joins Datsyuk on shelf 7
- Burrows out with broken jaw (Update: expected to miss at least four weeks) 22
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (52)
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension (40)
- Panthers announced attendance Tuesday night lowest since 2008 (37)
- Islanders embarrassed in fifth consecutive loss (33)