Nov 2, 2012, 1:09 PM EDT
And yes, this has led to rampant Roberto Luongo speculation.
Nov 2, 2012, 11:38 AM EDT
The two sides haven’t met in over two weeks.
Nov 2, 2012, 11:17 AM EDT
Best leave these things to the professionals.
Nov 2, 2012, 10:43 AM EDT
Eugene Melnyk could be fined for saying, “we should be playing hockey by now. Everybody knows it, and we’re not.”
Nov 1, 2012, 3:53 PM EDT
Shea Weber with the update, if you can call it that.
Did somebody loosen the bolts on Georges Laraque’s car tire causing it to fall off while he was driving down the highway?
Nov 1, 2012, 2:39 PM EDT
Yes, we’re actually asking this.
Nov 1, 2012, 1:21 PM EDT
Eugene Melnyk abandoned baseball after the 1994 strike, and he’s worried hockey fans may give up on the NHL.
Nov 1, 2012, 1:08 PM EDT
Then who is Clarke?
Nov 1, 2012, 11:02 AM EDT
If the NHL loses another season, it may be different this time.
Oct 31, 2012, 4:44 PM EDT
At this point, we’ll take any reason for optimism.
Oct 31, 2012, 1:27 PM EDT
The layoff was supposedly “CBA-related.”
Oct 31, 2012, 12:51 PM EDT
Arguing that the league’s integrity is at stake.
Oct 31, 2012, 11:39 AM EDT
The 24-year-old Wild defenseman is worried how the lockout will affect his NHL career.
Oct 30, 2012, 4:15 PM EDT
Short answer? Money.
Oct 30, 2012, 2:50 PM EDT
Pictured: Bill Daly upon hearing the news.
Oct 30, 2012, 1:15 PM EDT
Specifically, are they prepared to lose a season to fight the owners?
Oct 30, 2012, 11:21 AM EDT
This whole arena thing is quite the soap opera.
Oct 29, 2012, 4:59 PM EDT
Former NHL goalie making the best of things in Charlotte.
Oct 29, 2012, 4:30 PM EDT
He’ll be the guy with the Sens’ logo on his shirt and bag.
Oct 29, 2012, 3:24 PM EDT
Is the lockout about to claim the NHL’s signature event?
Oct 29, 2012, 1:29 PM EDT
“I’m not talking about the hard-core hockey fans, but the general sports fans, those on the bubble who come to some hockey games.”
Oct 29, 2012, 12:11 PM EDT
Calling all structural engineers.
Oct 26, 2012, 4:59 PM EDT
Can’t really blame the guy.
Oct 26, 2012, 2:27 PM EDT
Note: You will learn absolutely nothing new reading this post.
Oct 26, 2012, 2:16 PM EDT
And so it goes…
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands 17
- Advantage Kuemper? Harding on crutches after ankle injury 9
- Done deal, finally: Wings ink DeKeyser to two-year, $4.375M extension 9
- Update: NHL wants to see fine system in action before publicizing diving 5
- Get your odds to make the playoffs for all 30 NHL teams 18
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 25
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 48
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 18
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 54