Jan 25, 2015, 9:49 PM EST
“We’re so proud of our city for showing that hockey is such a big deal here.”
Marc-Andre Fleury would like to remind the Columbus crowd that the Penguins beat the Blue Jackets in the playoffs
Jan 25, 2015, 8:59 PM EST
“I remember them being quiet in the end when we won.”
Jan 24, 2015, 4:02 PM EST
Will fans care? Is it fair?
Jan 24, 2015, 2:34 PM EST
“People are intrigued by this. There are going to be great storylines.”
Jan 24, 2015, 12:46 PM EST
“Again, I’ll repeat that for this team to be even remotely close to missing the playoffs isn’t something we can be happy about.”
Jan 23, 2015, 10:37 PM EST
“I think we drank, honestly, three or four cases of water.”
Jan 23, 2015, 4:10 PM EST
Cut short his vacation in the Turks and Caicos Islands.
Jan 23, 2015, 2:24 PM EST
“At the end of the day, playing in your own zone is going to take a while. I think if you can look for guys who can move the puck and make plays, those are guys you can build around.”
Jan 23, 2015, 1:51 PM EST
“[A few months ago], I wasn’t sure if I was going to stay in college or become pro. I think I made the right decision.”
Jan 23, 2015, 11:01 AM EST
Zemgus Girgensons is a candidate, since the draft isn’t being held in Latvia.
Jan 21, 2015, 5:11 PM EST
Bottom-six toughness, with playoff experience.
Jan 21, 2015, 3:40 PM EST
Evgeni Malkin went first overall.
Jan 21, 2015, 3:12 PM EST
Things can change quickly in the NHL.
Jan 21, 2015, 2:15 PM EST
Are the coach and GM getting along in San Jose?
The Canadian dollar is tumbling; will it affect next season’s salary cap? (Updated with comment from Daly)
Jan 21, 2015, 1:31 PM EST
Was pegged at $73 million, but that was in December.
Jan 21, 2015, 12:27 PM EST
That’s kinda interesting.
Jan 21, 2015, 11:40 AM EST
Jan 20, 2015, 5:03 PM EST
“I don’t know if you want to call it passion, but just that internal drive per person isn’t where it needs to be right now.”
Jan 20, 2015, 4:35 PM EST
Plus, a look at the playoff races in the West and East.
Jan 20, 2015, 4:16 PM EST
“I think he’s been open to whatever’s been asked of him.”
Jan 20, 2015, 3:21 PM EST
Has allowed just 14 goals in his last 10 starts.
Jan 20, 2015, 2:34 PM EST
“No one enjoys losing, and no one should, but a little short-term pain could pay huge long-term dividends for the Hurricanes.”
Jan 20, 2015, 1:39 PM EST
GM Brian MacLellan wants the youngsters to keep developing.
Jan 20, 2015, 12:37 PM EST
Have won eight of 11 since an eight-game losing streak.
Jan 20, 2015, 11:39 AM EST
Helped build the Oil Kings into junior champs.
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards 32
- Bobrovsky out 4-6 weeks, Jackets recall goalie Forsberg 1
- Blue Jackets proud as Columbus shows it’s a hockey town 16
- From contract dispute to All-Star MVP, Johansen’s had quite the year 16
- Marc-Andre Fleury would like to remind the Columbus crowd that the Penguins beat the Blue Jackets in the playoffs 27
- Cannonball Run…and gun: Team Toews wins highest-scoring game in ASG history 23
- Supercut: Every goal from the highest-scoring period in All-Star Game history 7
- Video: Team Foligno survives shootout, wins Skills Competition 4
- Video: Weber wins hardest shot with 108.5 mph blast 13
- Video: Lightning’s Drouin wins fastest skater 7
- Columnist: Flyers ‘orchestrated’ fight night versus Pens during meal at ‘a local steakhouse’ (130)
- Flyers’ Rinaldo: ‘I changed the whole game, man’ (112)
- Video: Rinaldo tossed for boarding Letang (79)
- Report: Flyers’ Rinaldo waives right to an in-person hearing (61)
- Video: NHL offers Flyers’ Rinaldo in-person hearing (57)