Nov 22, 2010, 6:15 PM EDT
If Marc Savard passes one more rigorous test, he’ll be able to participate in full contact drills during Boston Bruins practices.
Nov 22, 2010, 5:44 PM EDT
Let’s take a look at the probable starting goalies for tonight’s eight games.
Nov 22, 2010, 4:50 PM EDT
Mike Mottau will need to stay in Atlanta for at least another night of observation, according to reports.
Nov 22, 2010, 4:35 PM EDT
Waive wire news: Carolina might trade Patrick O’Sullivan if he clears, while Anaheim waived Ryan Carter and Philadelphia did the same with Michael Ryan.
Minor knee surgery will sideline Rob Niedermayer for about two weeks; Tim Connolly leaves practice with groin issues
Nov 22, 2010, 2:32 PM EDT
Buffalo Sabres injury news: Rob Niedermayer will be sidelined for about two weeks with minor knee surgery while Tim Connolly left practice with groin problems.
Nov 22, 2010, 1:30 PM EDT
Click “Read More” to find out why Rick Nash, John-Michael Liles and Brian Rafalski were named the three stars of the week ending on November 21.
Nov 22, 2010, 12:54 PM EDT
Let’s take a look at a fairly jam packed Monday of eight games, highlighted by Montreal vs. Philadelphia and Boston vs. Tampa Bay.
Nov 22, 2010, 11:00 AM EDT
Who made the best save of the week from November 15-21: Tim Thomas, Jimmy Howard, Dwayne Roloson, Kari Lehtonen, Antti Niemi or Roberto Luongo? Decide in the poll.
Nov 22, 2010, 10:00 AM EDT
Vote for the November 15-21 goal of the week in the poll after the jump.
Nov 22, 2010, 9:00 AM EDT
Check out Roberto Luongo’s gorgeous stick save after the jump.
Nov 22, 2010, 8:00 AM EDT
Pavel Dastyuk made some jaw dropping moves and then fed Henrik Zetterberg for the goal of the night.
Nov 22, 2010, 2:44 AM EDT
It’s rare to say that a player deserves an own goal but … Corey Perry kind of had it coming. Watch the unlucky mishap by clicking “Read More.”
Nov 22, 2010, 12:02 AM EDT
Let’s take a look at what happened in tonight’s four games.
Nov 21, 2010, 11:29 PM EDT
Some big names might receive calls from whoever ended up with Paul Bissonnette’s missing phone: Sidney Crosby, Shane Doan and … Brody Jenner?
Nov 21, 2010, 10:02 PM EDT
The latest bit of news regarding Mike Mottau’s eye injury seems promising, but doesn’t guarantee that everything is OK.
Nov 21, 2010, 9:25 PM EDT
When it comes down to it, there are plenty of people to blame for the Devils’ second worst start in franchise history. If you really want one scapegoat badly, though, look no further than venerable GM Lou Lamoriello.
Nov 21, 2010, 8:27 PM EDT
The Calgary Flames had the Detroit Red Wings on the ropes, but Henrik Zetterberg and Nicklas Lidstrom helped them steal the win.
Nov 21, 2010, 7:52 PM EDT
New York Islanders defenseman Mike Mottau was rushed to the hospital after taking a puck to his right eye.
Nov 21, 2010, 7:33 PM EDT
Rather than griping about the Blackhawks running up the score, the Canucks need to focus on returning the favor. Or at least save some dignity and rub some dirt on it.
Nov 20, 2010, 6:50 PM EDT
Pittsburgh Magazine gets a peek at the “real” Sidney Crosby. Or at least as close a look as we’re going to get.
Nov 20, 2010, 5:59 PM EDT
Here are the probable goalies for tonight’s first nine games.
Nov 20, 2010, 4:20 PM EDT
Let’s take a look at Saturday’s loaded 11-game schedule.
Nov 20, 2010, 3:34 PM EDT
After MRI results turned up negative, doctors told Martin Brodeur to rest his elbow for “a maximum of two weeks.”
Nov 20, 2010, 2:30 PM EDT
The 50,000th all-time NHL game will be played tonight. Let’s take a look at some of the most interesting numbers.
Nov 20, 2010, 1:45 PM EDT
Thanks to strong play from Rick Nash and Steve Mason, the Columbus Blue Jackets are off to their best start in franchise history.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 28
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 63
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 27
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (63)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)