Nov 28, 2010, 11:06 PM EDT
In the last of three poll results posts tonight, we share the fact that PHT readers like the Ducks third jerseys, for the most part.
Nov 28, 2010, 10:15 PM EDT
PHT readers think that the referees were wrong in calling off that Flyers goal against the Flames after deciding that Chris Pronger violated “The Avery Rule.”
Nov 28, 2010, 9:36 PM EDT
Chuck Kobasew might be on his way back from injury for the Minnesota Wild while Jack Spurgeon might replace Marek Zidlicky if he cannot play on Monday.
Nov 28, 2010, 9:03 PM EDT
Let’s take a look at what happened during tonight’s three games.
Nov 28, 2010, 8:08 PM EDT
The Red Wings gained a four point advantage – and a substantial mental edge – by winning their home-and-home series against the Blue Jackets.
Nov 28, 2010, 7:29 PM EDT
Even after getting his face rearranged, Kevin Westgarth still found a reason to smile.
Nov 28, 2010, 6:47 PM EDT
We asked PHT readers if they like or dislike the Columbus Blue Jackets’ recently unveiled new third jerseys. Check out the poll results after the jump.
Nov 27, 2010, 6:15 PM EDT
With Marc Savard (and Marco Sturm) nearing a return, the longtime questions are coming to the forefront for the Boston Bruins. Most importantly: who needs to go?
Nov 27, 2010, 5:27 PM EDT
Here are the probable starters for the rest of today’s games.
Nov 27, 2010, 4:28 PM EDT
Thanks to Johan Hedberg, the Devils won three of their last four games. This afternoon’s 40 save performance might be his best job in that span.
Nov 27, 2010, 4:03 PM EDT
On the strength of Sidney Crosby’s hat trick, the Penguins are now on a six game winning streak and Crosby holds a tenuous points lead over Steve Stamkos. Read all about it in this full recap.
Nov 27, 2010, 12:45 PM EDT
Let’s take a look at today’s 11 games, including two that began at 1:00 pm ET.
Nov 27, 2010, 12:10 PM EDT
With two games beginning at 1:00pm ET today, we thought an early edition of starting goalies was in order. Check back later today for the later starters.
Nov 27, 2010, 11:00 AM EDT
There were some jaw dropping saves on Friday, but style points pushed Marc-Andre Fleury’s glove stop over the top.
Nov 27, 2010, 10:00 AM EDT
It wasn’t the best goal of the night, but Martin Havlat’s tally is worth a look. The video’s available after the jump.
Nov 27, 2010, 9:00 AM EDT
There were some great goals on Friday, but Jamie Benn’s shorthanded score tops them all.
Nov 27, 2010, 12:50 AM EDT
Here are summaries of the six later games from Friday’s slate of hockey action.
Nov 26, 2010, 11:36 PM EDT
The Red Wings won a hard fought game against the Blue Jackets tonight, building a small lead in the Central Division. They play Columbus again – this time at home – tomorrow night.
Nov 26, 2010, 10:56 PM EDT
Check out a video clip of Alexander Semin’s natural hat trick from this afternoon’s 6-0 thrashing of the Lightning.
Nov 26, 2010, 9:50 PM EDT
Take a look at the Anaheim Ducks’ distinct new third jerseys, which they debuted against the Chicago Blackhawks today. Then tell us if you like or dislike them in the poll by clicking “Read More.”
Nov 26, 2010, 8:22 PM EDT
Here are summaries of the oddly timed series of games during Black Friday.
Nov 26, 2010, 6:42 PM EDT
Check out the probable goalies for tonight’s remaining games, including another return by Ryan Miller.
Nov 26, 2010, 5:56 PM EDT
“The Avery Rule” made an unlikely appearance today, as a Flyers OT game winner was called off because Chris Pronger waved his hand in Miikka Kiprusoff’s face. Did the officials make the right call?
Nov 26, 2010, 4:54 PM EDT
In a surprisingly honest interview, Mike Modano admitted that he “kind of gave up on” the last few seasons in Dallas.
- Ducks win crazy Game 5, push ‘Hawks to edge of elimination 13
- WATCH LIVE: Blackhawks at Ducks, Game 5 of Western Conference Final 2
- In the playoffs, sometimes it comes down to the ‘bounces’ 3
- Now feels like a good time to debate Stamkos’ next contract 26
- Here’s the latest on coaching searches in Buffalo, San Jose and New Jersey 3
- Bishop bounced back in Game 5, but did the Rangers test him enough? 9
- Surging Stamkos: Lightning put Rangers on the brink 19
- Report: Blues will stick with Hitchcock ‘barring anything dramatic’ 17
- WATCH LIVE: Lightning at Rangers, Game 5 of Eastern Conference Final 0
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ 75
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)