Nov 28, 2010, 11:54 PM EST
It’s becoming one of the most common connections in the NHL this season: Alex Ovechkin to Alexander Semin. Check out video of another pretty goal by clicking “Read More.”
Nov 28, 2010, 11:06 PM EST
In the last of three poll results posts tonight, we share the fact that PHT readers like the Ducks third jerseys, for the most part.
Nov 28, 2010, 10:15 PM EST
PHT readers think that the referees were wrong in calling off that Flyers goal against the Flames after deciding that Chris Pronger violated “The Avery Rule.”
Nov 28, 2010, 9:36 PM EST
Chuck Kobasew might be on his way back from injury for the Minnesota Wild while Jack Spurgeon might replace Marek Zidlicky if he cannot play on Monday.
Nov 28, 2010, 9:03 PM EST
Let’s take a look at what happened during tonight’s three games.
Nov 28, 2010, 8:08 PM EST
The Red Wings gained a four point advantage – and a substantial mental edge – by winning their home-and-home series against the Blue Jackets.
Nov 28, 2010, 7:29 PM EST
Even after getting his face rearranged, Kevin Westgarth still found a reason to smile.
Nov 28, 2010, 6:47 PM EST
We asked PHT readers if they like or dislike the Columbus Blue Jackets’ recently unveiled new third jerseys. Check out the poll results after the jump.
Nov 27, 2010, 6:15 PM EST
With Marc Savard (and Marco Sturm) nearing a return, the longtime questions are coming to the forefront for the Boston Bruins. Most importantly: who needs to go?
Nov 27, 2010, 5:27 PM EST
Here are the probable starters for the rest of today’s games.
Nov 27, 2010, 4:28 PM EST
Thanks to Johan Hedberg, the Devils won three of their last four games. This afternoon’s 40 save performance might be his best job in that span.
Nov 27, 2010, 4:03 PM EST
On the strength of Sidney Crosby’s hat trick, the Penguins are now on a six game winning streak and Crosby holds a tenuous points lead over Steve Stamkos. Read all about it in this full recap.
Nov 27, 2010, 12:45 PM EST
Let’s take a look at today’s 11 games, including two that began at 1:00 pm ET.
Nov 27, 2010, 12:10 PM EST
With two games beginning at 1:00pm ET today, we thought an early edition of starting goalies was in order. Check back later today for the later starters.
Nov 27, 2010, 11:00 AM EST
There were some jaw dropping saves on Friday, but style points pushed Marc-Andre Fleury’s glove stop over the top.
Nov 27, 2010, 10:00 AM EST
It wasn’t the best goal of the night, but Martin Havlat’s tally is worth a look. The video’s available after the jump.
Nov 27, 2010, 9:00 AM EST
There were some great goals on Friday, but Jamie Benn’s shorthanded score tops them all.
Nov 27, 2010, 12:50 AM EST
Here are summaries of the six later games from Friday’s slate of hockey action.
Nov 26, 2010, 11:36 PM EST
The Red Wings won a hard fought game against the Blue Jackets tonight, building a small lead in the Central Division. They play Columbus again – this time at home – tomorrow night.
Nov 26, 2010, 10:56 PM EST
Check out a video clip of Alexander Semin’s natural hat trick from this afternoon’s 6-0 thrashing of the Lightning.
Nov 26, 2010, 9:50 PM EST
Take a look at the Anaheim Ducks’ distinct new third jerseys, which they debuted against the Chicago Blackhawks today. Then tell us if you like or dislike them in the poll by clicking “Read More.”
Nov 26, 2010, 8:22 PM EST
Here are summaries of the oddly timed series of games during Black Friday.
Nov 26, 2010, 6:42 PM EST
Check out the probable goalies for tonight’s remaining games, including another return by Ryan Miller.
Nov 26, 2010, 5:56 PM EST
“The Avery Rule” made an unlikely appearance today, as a Flyers OT game winner was called off because Chris Pronger waved his hand in Miikka Kiprusoff’s face. Did the officials make the right call?
- Don Cherry on Leafs not saluting fans: ‘I couldn’t believe these guys would do something like this’ 4
- Report: Dan Hamhuis’ injury is significant, but not season-ending 5
- Been there, done that: Oilers lose five straight for second time this season 10
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ 81
- Video: Prout drops Lucic with one punch 43
- NHL grants Kings cap relief for Voynov, who’s still suspended indefinitely 31
- Trade: Stars get Demers from Sharks, send Dillon to San Jose 18
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now 78
- Dallas signs Jason Spezza to four-year, $30 million extension 18
- Video: Ovechkin with an unreal dangle, scores game-winner 17
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (81)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (78)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Wild put Harding on waivers (Updated) (52)
- After Voynov suspension, Lombardi wonders if teams need a ‘cushion’ in case a player is a ‘bank robber, kleptomaniac’ (51)