Feb 13, 2011, 8:40 PM EST
Here are recaps of the Hurricanes’ pull-the-tights win against the Thrashers and the Panthers’ tight win against the Sharks.
Feb 13, 2011, 4:51 PM EST
Here are the remaining probable starters to conclude an oddly scheduled slate of NHL games on Sunday.
Feb 13, 2011, 4:34 PM EST
The Devils are one of the hottest teams in the NHL, prompting Pierre and Mike to discuss their possible (yet unlikely) playoff run along with whether or not Jacques Lemaire will coach the team next season.
Feb 13, 2011, 4:07 PM EST
Mike Milbury discusses the Capitals’ bumpy transition to a more defensive-minded scheme while Pierre McGuire is impressed by Keith Yandle’s development and the Coyotes’ rise in the Pacific Division.
Feb 13, 2011, 3:46 PM EST
Discussing Nicklas Lidstrom’s ageless game and his reflections on retirement.
Feb 13, 2011, 2:49 PM EST
Pierre McGuire and Mike Milbury discuss their shared belief that the Penguins-Islanders game went over the line in this video.
Feb 13, 2011, 2:34 PM EST
Penguins co-owner and former star Mario Lemieux was not shy about expressing his dissatisfaction regarding the way the NHL handled the Islanders-Penguins fallout.
Feb 13, 2011, 2:00 PM EST
Here are the probable starting goalies for the 3:00 pm ET contests.
Feb 13, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
Both the Bruins and Red Wings are enjoying successful seasons despite employing wildly different strategies. Read about the profound differences between the two teams in this post.
Feb 13, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
The 2010-11 Boston Bruins bring a mixture of toughness and skill that evokes more than a few memories of the Stanley Cup-winning Big, Bad Bruins of the ’70s.
Feb 12, 2011, 6:00 PM EST
Here are the starting goalies for tonight’s six games.
Feb 12, 2011, 5:05 PM EST
The Senators ended their 11-game losing streak with a win against the Oilers, while possible trade targets Alex Kovalev, Ales Hemsky and Dustin Penner all did well in the game.
Feb 12, 2011, 4:30 PM EST
A slight majority of PHT readers think that the Chicago Blackhawks will miss the playoffs. Click “Read More” for the results.
Feb 12, 2011, 3:45 PM EST
The NHL won’t make any decisions about supplemental discipline for the ugly incidents between the Penguins and Islanders until tonight, according to reports. Read this post to find out who will get automatic suspensions and which players will meet with the league this evening.
Feb 12, 2011, 3:22 PM EST
The Kings beat the Capitals 4-1 on the back of a three-goal outburst in the third period.
Feb 12, 2011, 12:15 PM EST
Here are the starting goalies for today’s two afternoon games.
Feb 12, 2011, 11:59 AM EST
Want to know how you can follow Hockey Day in Canada? We have you covered, whether you live in the U.S. or Canada.
Feb 12, 2011, 11:30 AM EST
Here are previews for Saturday’s eight games.
Feb 12, 2011, 10:30 AM EST
Cam Fowler’s overtime winner moved the Ducks into fourth place in the West and earned him the February 11th Goal of the Night.
Feb 12, 2011, 9:30 AM EST
Kari Lehtonen’s insane glove save ended up being February 11th’s best stop. Check it out in this post.
Feb 12, 2011, 8:30 AM EST
With the All-Star break over, it’s time for the NHL playoff races to intensify. Every week, we’ll provide updates for each division’s outlook. The biggest contenders and/or closest races will receive the greatest amount of attention. Today, we take a look at the Northwest Division.
Feb 12, 2011, 1:44 AM EST
Travis Hamonic provided the latest Gordie Howe hat trick last night, with one goal, two assists and two fights.
Feb 12, 2011, 12:56 AM EST
Maple Leafs goalie news: J.S. Giguere ponders his future with the team while Jonas Gustavsson undergoes a minor heart procedure.
Feb 12, 2011, 12:01 AM EST
Here are recaps of a busy Friday night in the NHL, featuring red-hot Ilya Kovalchuk and the Devils beating the almost-as-hot Sharks and other interesting results.
Feb 11, 2011, 10:54 PM EST
The Islanders clobbered the Penguins 9-3, but the goals will likely be overshadowed by a fight-filled night that feature more than 300 penalty minutes.
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 12
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 15
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 14
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 35
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 66
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 29
- Trotz doesn’t see a ‘big, sexy, difference-maker guy’ on the market 16
- What’s up with the reports of problems in the Blackhawks’ room? 40
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight 82
- Lombardi happy to get ‘one of the better defenseman on the market’ in Sekera 3
- Leafs’ Rielly apologizes for insensitive remarks (86)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Chiarelli understands scrutiny on GM and coach, but says, ‘It’s unfortunate that we’re under review for one year’ (69)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (67)