Feb 13, 2011, 2:34 PM EDT
Penguins co-owner and former star Mario Lemieux was not shy about expressing his dissatisfaction regarding the way the NHL handled the Islanders-Penguins fallout.
Feb 13, 2011, 2:00 PM EDT
Here are the probable starting goalies for the 3:00 pm ET contests.
Feb 13, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
Both the Bruins and Red Wings are enjoying successful seasons despite employing wildly different strategies. Read about the profound differences between the two teams in this post.
Feb 13, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
The 2010-11 Boston Bruins bring a mixture of toughness and skill that evokes more than a few memories of the Stanley Cup-winning Big, Bad Bruins of the ’70s.
Feb 12, 2011, 6:00 PM EDT
Here are the starting goalies for tonight’s six games.
Feb 12, 2011, 5:05 PM EDT
The Senators ended their 11-game losing streak with a win against the Oilers, while possible trade targets Alex Kovalev, Ales Hemsky and Dustin Penner all did well in the game.
Feb 12, 2011, 4:30 PM EDT
A slight majority of PHT readers think that the Chicago Blackhawks will miss the playoffs. Click “Read More” for the results.
Feb 12, 2011, 3:45 PM EDT
The NHL won’t make any decisions about supplemental discipline for the ugly incidents between the Penguins and Islanders until tonight, according to reports. Read this post to find out who will get automatic suspensions and which players will meet with the league this evening.
Feb 12, 2011, 3:22 PM EDT
The Kings beat the Capitals 4-1 on the back of a three-goal outburst in the third period.
Feb 12, 2011, 12:15 PM EDT
Here are the starting goalies for today’s two afternoon games.
Feb 12, 2011, 11:59 AM EDT
Want to know how you can follow Hockey Day in Canada? We have you covered, whether you live in the U.S. or Canada.
Feb 12, 2011, 11:30 AM EDT
Here are previews for Saturday’s eight games.
Feb 12, 2011, 10:30 AM EDT
Cam Fowler’s overtime winner moved the Ducks into fourth place in the West and earned him the February 11th Goal of the Night.
Feb 12, 2011, 9:30 AM EDT
Kari Lehtonen’s insane glove save ended up being February 11th’s best stop. Check it out in this post.
Feb 12, 2011, 8:30 AM EDT
With the All-Star break over, it’s time for the NHL playoff races to intensify. Every week, we’ll provide updates for each division’s outlook. The biggest contenders and/or closest races will receive the greatest amount of attention. Today, we take a look at the Northwest Division.
Feb 12, 2011, 1:44 AM EDT
Travis Hamonic provided the latest Gordie Howe hat trick last night, with one goal, two assists and two fights.
Feb 12, 2011, 12:56 AM EDT
Maple Leafs goalie news: J.S. Giguere ponders his future with the team while Jonas Gustavsson undergoes a minor heart procedure.
Feb 12, 2011, 12:01 AM EDT
Here are recaps of a busy Friday night in the NHL, featuring red-hot Ilya Kovalchuk and the Devils beating the almost-as-hot Sharks and other interesting results.
Feb 11, 2011, 10:54 PM EDT
The Islanders clobbered the Penguins 9-3, but the goals will likely be overshadowed by a fight-filled night that feature more than 300 penalty minutes.
Feb 11, 2011, 10:03 PM EDT
Peter Forsberg looked pretty solid in his first NHL game in three years, but the Avalanche were still hapless in their sixth straight loss, as Columbus beat them 3-1.
Feb 11, 2011, 9:00 PM EDT
Although he probably won’t start in tonight’s game, the Ducks activated workhorse goalie Jonas Hiller from the IR today.
Feb 11, 2011, 8:07 PM EDT
The Thrashers activated all-star caliber defenseman Tobias Enstrom from the IR today. The team missed him badly, even if he slips under the radar compared to his partner in crime Dustin Byfuglien.
Feb 11, 2011, 7:12 PM EDT
Here are the starting goalies for tonight’s four latest games, including Marty Turco’s (possible) reunion with his former team in Dallas.
Feb 11, 2011, 6:49 PM EDT
Here are the starting goalies for today’s 7pm ET games.
Feb 10, 2011, 6:13 PM EDT
Here are the probable starting goalies for tonight’s five games, including the beginning of the Mikko Koskinen era for the Islanders.
- Panthers owners say they’re committed even though team has lost ‘tremendous amounts of money’ 2
- Update: Wild’s Harding out indefinitely with fractured foot 17
- Johansen heads home from Columbus as talks get even messier 14
- Kesler accuses Vancouver media of making up stories, ‘throwing people under the bus’ 19
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal 49
- Mike Yeo is pretty unhappy with Minnesota’s goalie situation 20
- Much to his relief, Lecavalier will start season at center 14
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands 61
- Advantage Kuemper? Harding on crutches after ankle injury 15
- Done deal, finally: Wings ink DeKeyser to two-year, $4.375M extension 11
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (61)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (49)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)