Nov 28, 2011, 11:52 PM EDT
Raycroft earned his first win of the 2011-12 season and came less than four minutes short of a shutout tonight.
Nov 28, 2011, 11:08 PM EDT
Now can he end that seven-game scoring slump?
Nov 28, 2011, 10:22 PM EDT
The Wild will sacrifice style points for standings points. They’ve been doing it for most of 2011-12.
Nov 28, 2011, 9:50 PM EDT
Ovechkin has a chance to redefine his legacy among hockey fans (again).
Nov 28, 2011, 9:31 PM EDT
Charles Wang still believes in Garth Snow … or at least that’s what he’s saying.
Nov 28, 2011, 8:42 PM EDT
He was a little easier on Zac Rinaldo, only calling him “not really a good hockey player.”
Nov 28, 2011, 8:19 PM EDT
Check out a press conference with Muller and GM Jim Rutherford.
Nov 28, 2011, 7:58 PM EDT
Pacioretty’s hit on Kris Letang will force him to sit out three games.
Nov 27, 2011, 9:30 AM EDT
Purcell might not get style points, but he did pick up an assist on this amusing play.
Nov 27, 2011, 8:30 AM EDT
Brett Hull already has a statue, but it sounds like he wants a piece of the team he once starred for.
Nov 27, 2011, 1:01 AM EDT
Roberto Luongo might have to wait a little longer for his next start after Schneider stopped 43 Sharks shots for a 3-2 win.
Nov 26, 2011, 11:20 PM EDT
Could the Capitals turn things around by removing that black cloud over their heads?
Nov 26, 2011, 10:50 PM EDT
Eaves took a slap shot to the ear in a very scary scene.
Nov 26, 2011, 10:30 PM EDT
Kris Letang has his “I am a hockey player” moment.
Nov 26, 2011, 9:50 PM EDT
Taylor Hall left tonight’s game with a shoulder injury.
Nov 26, 2011, 9:36 PM EDT
Dan Bylsma didn’t want to hear about Nick Foligno’s quips about Sidney Crosby.
Nov 26, 2011, 8:58 PM EDT
The injury-prone netminder hurt himself in a way that screams “groin injury.” That’s not good.
Nov 26, 2011, 7:44 PM EDT
OK, not everything, but he’s all kinds of banged up.
Nov 24, 2011, 11:29 PM EDT
Much has changed since that afternoon match on Sunday, Feb. 13.
Nov 24, 2011, 10:23 PM EDT
Float rhymes with boat, you see.
Nov 24, 2011, 8:59 PM EDT
The Sabres are giving their big, mean Milan Lucic antidote his first cup of coffee at the NHL level.
Nov 24, 2011, 8:19 PM EDT
The league decided his hit on Cody Eakin wasn’t worthy of a fine or suspension.
Nov 22, 2011, 11:58 PM EDT
Check out NHL Overtime’s take and share your own thoughts after watching the hit.
Nov 22, 2011, 11:43 PM EDT
Mike Milbury and Keith Jones don’t seem to think so.
Nov 22, 2011, 11:26 PM EDT
The Oilers were the bullies in Nashville tonight.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 52
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 42
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)