Oct 24, 2011, 10:12 PM EDT
Reports indicate that Chris Pronger is OK after that scary incident and might even be back in less than two weeks.
Oct 24, 2011, 8:26 PM EDT
It took eight games, but Jaromir Jagr’s first Flyers goal was worth the wait.
Oct 24, 2011, 7:59 PM EDT
When Chris Pronger is the one screaming in pain, you know something bad just happened. (This post has been updated with video of the injury.)
Oct 23, 2011, 12:00 PM EDT
Should the Lightning pull the plug on 42-year-old goalie Dwayne Roloson already?
Oct 23, 2011, 11:30 AM EDT
As Lightning color analyst Bobby Taylor put it — “I don’t think Swiss watches have that many moves.”
Oct 23, 2011, 11:20 AM EDT
Drew Doughty is eligible to return on Tuesday, but reports indicate that he probably won’t be ready to do so.
Oct 23, 2011, 11:00 AM EDT
The Blackhawks honored their great forward duo of Bobby Hull and Stan Mikita by unveiling statues of the two icons on Saturday.
Oct 22, 2011, 5:47 PM EDT
Joe Thornton disliked the Canucks enough to root for the Bruins during the 2011 Stanley Cup finals.
Oct 22, 2011, 4:27 PM EDT
Scott Gomez is expected to miss at least a week with what might be a shoulder injury. Meanwhile, Clarke MacArthur will return for the Maple Leafs.
Oct 22, 2011, 3:39 PM EDT
Days after mocking Wojtek Wolski’s work ethic, John Tortorella opted to make him a healthy scratch. The joke’s really on everyone, though – especially considering Wolski’s $3.8 million cap hit.
Oct 22, 2011, 3:07 PM EDT
In an abstract and indirect way it helped open up money for the Bruins’ rebuild, but for the most part, the answer is “No.”
Oct 22, 2011, 1:37 PM EDT
Ilya Bryzgalov said he’s happy with the Flyers’ team results, but isn’t so pleased with his own work so far.
Oct 22, 2011, 1:04 PM EDT
The thin get thinner in New Jersey as Jacob Josefson could miss up to four months after undergoing surgery on his broken clavicle.
Oct 22, 2011, 12:24 PM EDT
Update: Evgeni Malkin will miss his fifth straight game tonight.
Oct 22, 2011, 12:00 PM EDT
Corey Perry scored with .1 second left in the second period against the Stars last night.
Oct 22, 2011, 11:30 AM EDT
But who should get the most blame for their 0-6-1 start?
Oct 22, 2011, 11:05 AM EDT
Here’s a blurb-by-blurb look at a stacked Saturday schedule of 14 games.
Oct 22, 2011, 10:22 AM EDT
Nicklas Lidstrom is scheduled to become the 14th player in NHL history to cross the 1,500 regular season games played mark tonight.
Oct 22, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
Jamie Benn isn’t exactly chopped liver, after all.
Oct 22, 2011, 2:09 AM EDT
How long can the Finnish netminder keep this up?
Oct 22, 2011, 1:20 AM EDT
Despite having a mustache that makes him seem like an old timey villain, George Parros doesn’t have a long history of bad hits. He might face a suspension for his hit on Krys Barch, though.
Oct 22, 2011, 12:30 AM EDT
Here’s a look at some of the forwards that Joe Thornton made rich in his first 1,000 NHL games.
Oct 21, 2011, 11:41 PM EDT
Sure it’s just October, but feel free to get excited about a measuring stick game between the Capitals and Red Wings.
Oct 21, 2011, 11:11 PM EDT
If they can’t beat the Senators on Saturday, the answer could be “sometime in November.”
Oct 14, 2011, 1:16 PM EDT
Mark Messier will participate in the New York City Marathon for the challenge and benefit of two charities.
- Comeback fit for a King: Lundqvist, Rangers even series in Game 4 20
- WATCH LIVE: Rangers at Lightning, Game 4 of Eastern Conference Final 6
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL 47
- All eyes on Lundqvist 11
- Quenneville opted for ‘fresh legs’ by inserting Nordstrom, Versteeg into lineup 12
- Video: Ducks hold off Blackhawks in Game 3 to take series lead 30
- (Video) PHT Extra: On Babcock, sticking to the process and housebuilding analogies 3
- Babcock predicts ‘pain’ for Leafs, who are a ‘massive, massive challenge’ 39
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ 48
- Flyers won’t trade Del Zotto, but ‘something will have to give’ on crowded blue line 26
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (172)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)