Nov 12, 2011, 8:35 PM EDT
Watch a soldier surprise his parents at center ice.
Nov 12, 2011, 8:16 PM EDT
Educated guess: Doug Gilmour probably won’t buy a lot of his own meals this weekend.
Nov 12, 2011, 7:33 PM EDT
He won’t be suspended or fined, but essentially being the goat in a Canucks loss means Aaron Rome probably regrets that hit.
Nov 11, 2011, 12:19 AM EDT
Nov 10, 2011, 11:50 PM EDT
Maybe Brian Burke won’t need to work the phones for a decent backup, after all.
Nov 10, 2011, 11:37 PM EDT
It looks like Scott Howson might go out with a whimper.
Nov 10, 2011, 10:45 PM EDT
The big Oilers goalie stood on his head in a battle of 2011 top picks Ryan Nugent-Hopkins and Gabriel Landeskog but fell on his face during a match between Tyler Seguin and Taylor Hall.
Nov 10, 2011, 10:10 PM EDT
Reaching the 500-point mark probably won’t be the first thing Rick Nash talks about tonight.
Nov 10, 2011, 9:30 PM EDT
The 40th anniversary of the 1972 Summit Series is coming up. Hmm …
Nov 10, 2011, 8:53 PM EDT
So what problems can the Winnipeg Jets solve when they play Columbus on Saturday?
Nov 10, 2011, 8:22 PM EDT
But he did leave the door option for change if certain strategies become “too prevalent.”
Nov 8, 2011, 9:30 AM EDT
Learn how he feels about a wide array of topics related to the team by watching this video.
Nov 8, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
In other words, could Terry Murray be the scapegoat for the slumping Kings?
Nov 7, 2011, 11:57 PM EDT
Eric Staal admits that he’s never hit his brother Marc harder than he did during that ill-fated game last season.
Nov 7, 2011, 10:18 PM EDT
Early reports indicate that Daniel Paille is dealing with a broken nose.
Nov 7, 2011, 9:56 PM EDT
They’re finally looking more “big” than “bad” in the last three games.
Nov 7, 2011, 9:04 PM EDT
It wasn’t the tide-turner that Matt Martin hoped it would be, but check out his fight with Adam McQuaid anyway.
Nov 7, 2011, 8:38 PM EDT
Michael Grabner talks about moving on from a 2010-11 season that featured dramatic ups and downs.
Nov 7, 2011, 8:16 PM EDT
Is Ken Hithcock ready to return to the NHL as the head coach of the St. Louis Blues?
Nov 7, 2011, 8:04 PM EDT
George Parros’ face has been a magnet for pucks rather than fists lately, which caused him to undergo laser eye surgery.
Nov 6, 2011, 9:30 AM EDT
Josh Harding’s outstanding start to 2011-12 should put him on the radars of teams looking for a new top goalie.
Nov 6, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
Surprising scorers, depressed Blue Jackets and another celebration for the Bruins are among the big topics in Sunday’s Morning Skate.
Nov 6, 2011, 12:59 AM EDT
Oilers fans should approach tonight’s loss the same way they should handle the hot start: with patience and logic. The game against the Coyotes provides reasons for both optimism and pessimism, as you’ll see from this post.
Nov 6, 2011, 12:12 AM EDT
The Islanders couldn’t have picked a much better way to end their six-game losing streak than to win the way they did against the Capitals.
Nov 5, 2011, 11:30 PM EDT
Maple Leafs have had good reason to feel less miserable about the Phil Kessel trade lately, but Tyler Seguin’s hat trick interrupted that reprieve.
- NHL hockey ops explains no-goal call 2
- Jack Adams Award finalists to be announced tonight 3
- Video: Flames stun Ducks in OT to get back in the series 9
- Video: Controversial no-goal call on Flames 14
- Video: Crawford, Kane help Blackhawks push Wild to brink of elimination 53
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 1
- Prust apologizes for all the stuff he said about referee Watson 49
- Flyers will be ‘extremely patient’ with youngsters, but ‘want a winner as soon as possible’ 25
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 16
- Holtby outduels Lundqvist as Caps take series lead 52
- Vigneault: ‘Standards have been set’ after Ovechkin, Backstrom hits (103)
- ‘You can’t win,’ ex-NHL ref Fraser says of Prust incident (83)
- Lightning’s Bishop silences Red Wings in hard fought Game 7 (81)
- Babcock won’t discuss future yet, but sees challenges ahead for Wings (79)
- New York second: Capitals stun Rangers for 1-0 series lead (76)