Nov 12, 2011, 7:33 PM EDT
He won’t be suspended or fined, but essentially being the goat in a Canucks loss means Aaron Rome probably regrets that hit.
Nov 11, 2011, 12:19 AM EDT
Nov 10, 2011, 11:50 PM EDT
Maybe Brian Burke won’t need to work the phones for a decent backup, after all.
Nov 10, 2011, 11:37 PM EDT
It looks like Scott Howson might go out with a whimper.
Nov 10, 2011, 10:45 PM EDT
The big Oilers goalie stood on his head in a battle of 2011 top picks Ryan Nugent-Hopkins and Gabriel Landeskog but fell on his face during a match between Tyler Seguin and Taylor Hall.
Nov 10, 2011, 10:10 PM EDT
Reaching the 500-point mark probably won’t be the first thing Rick Nash talks about tonight.
Nov 10, 2011, 9:30 PM EDT
The 40th anniversary of the 1972 Summit Series is coming up. Hmm …
Nov 10, 2011, 8:53 PM EDT
So what problems can the Winnipeg Jets solve when they play Columbus on Saturday?
Nov 10, 2011, 8:22 PM EDT
But he did leave the door option for change if certain strategies become “too prevalent.”
Nov 8, 2011, 9:30 AM EDT
Learn how he feels about a wide array of topics related to the team by watching this video.
Nov 8, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
In other words, could Terry Murray be the scapegoat for the slumping Kings?
Nov 7, 2011, 11:57 PM EDT
Eric Staal admits that he’s never hit his brother Marc harder than he did during that ill-fated game last season.
Nov 7, 2011, 10:18 PM EDT
Early reports indicate that Daniel Paille is dealing with a broken nose.
Nov 7, 2011, 9:56 PM EDT
They’re finally looking more “big” than “bad” in the last three games.
Nov 7, 2011, 9:04 PM EDT
It wasn’t the tide-turner that Matt Martin hoped it would be, but check out his fight with Adam McQuaid anyway.
Nov 7, 2011, 8:38 PM EDT
Michael Grabner talks about moving on from a 2010-11 season that featured dramatic ups and downs.
Nov 7, 2011, 8:16 PM EDT
Is Ken Hithcock ready to return to the NHL as the head coach of the St. Louis Blues?
Nov 7, 2011, 8:04 PM EDT
George Parros’ face has been a magnet for pucks rather than fists lately, which caused him to undergo laser eye surgery.
Nov 6, 2011, 9:30 AM EDT
Josh Harding’s outstanding start to 2011-12 should put him on the radars of teams looking for a new top goalie.
Nov 6, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
Surprising scorers, depressed Blue Jackets and another celebration for the Bruins are among the big topics in Sunday’s Morning Skate.
Nov 6, 2011, 12:59 AM EDT
Oilers fans should approach tonight’s loss the same way they should handle the hot start: with patience and logic. The game against the Coyotes provides reasons for both optimism and pessimism, as you’ll see from this post.
Nov 6, 2011, 12:12 AM EDT
The Islanders couldn’t have picked a much better way to end their six-game losing streak than to win the way they did against the Capitals.
Nov 5, 2011, 11:30 PM EDT
Maple Leafs have had good reason to feel less miserable about the Phil Kessel trade lately, but Tyler Seguin’s hat trick interrupted that reprieve.
Nov 5, 2011, 10:45 PM EDT
Technically speaking, Sean Avery played tonight, but it shouldn’t be shocking that he made a negligible impact in less than five minutes of ice time.
Nov 5, 2011, 10:19 PM EDT
The Red Wings snapped their six-game losing streak, but if the Ducks can get over an embarrassing loss, they can turn things around in a big way. Find out why in this post.
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 3
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 26
- Video: Letang hospitalized after Doan hit (Update) 42
- Bruins chalk Rask’s absence up to dehydration (Update) 4
- Happy returns: Datsyuk plays for Detroit 2
- Gearing up: Malkin, Hornqvist return for Pens 0
- Five big games to watch this weekend 8
- Video: Kessel, Booth get into altercation at Leafs practice 34
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- After Howard fails to ‘bounce back,’ Mrazek to receive ‘opportunity’ 36
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (58)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)