Nov 17, 2011, 12:53 AM EDT
At 9-9-1, a cruel reality might be setting in for Vancouver. Worse yet, people can’t just blame it all on Luongo.
Nov 16, 2011, 11:25 PM EDT
Should the Habs make Gomez the highest-paid minor league hockey player ever and enjoy the cap space that comes with it?
Nov 16, 2011, 10:31 PM EDT
Carolina’s head coach’s days are probably numbered, but what about the GM who put the team together?
Nov 16, 2011, 9:45 PM EDT
Perhaps Dean Lombardi and Steve Tambellini were able to hug it out at the GM meetings?
Nov 16, 2011, 9:32 PM EDT
Did Myers go over the line with his hit on Zubrus?
Nov 16, 2011, 8:49 PM EDT
The Islanders officially unveiled their black third jerseys today. Take a look and let us know what you think.
Nov 15, 2011, 12:16 AM EDT
Amid plenty of criticism and a good deal of mockery, the Sabres put all that aside and beat the Canadiens on Monday.
Nov 14, 2011, 11:52 PM EDT
Claude Giroux and Jaromir Jagr are among the best one-two punches in this young NHL season.
Nov 14, 2011, 11:10 PM EDT
One retired official believes that Brendan Shanahan and the on-ice officials made the wrong call regarding Milan Lucic’s hit on Ryan Miller.
Nov 14, 2011, 10:52 PM EDT
Sure, it might be last week’s news, but the league’s top executives are wise to at least discuss the polarizing strategy.
Nov 14, 2011, 10:15 PM EDT
That and Hall of Fame speeches from Ed Belour, Doug Gilmour and Joe Nieuwendyk.
Nov 14, 2011, 9:44 PM EDT
In case you’re wondering which part of his “lower-body” is hurting him at the moment …
Nov 14, 2011, 9:21 PM EDT
Losing Dustin Penner and Alec Martinez could be a blessing in disguise if two Russian prospects add some creativity to the Kings’ offense.
Nov 14, 2011, 8:42 PM EDT
The best part is when Keith Jones goes way back to 1987 to show that you should stand up to whoever runs your goalie, no matter who it is …
Nov 14, 2011, 8:16 PM EDT
The league’s head disciplinarian said that “it’s not” open season on goalies.
Nov 14, 2011, 7:41 PM EDT
Watch as Ed Belfour, Doug Gilmour, Mark Howe and Joe Nieuwendyk discuss getting the call from the Hockey Hall of Fame.
Nov 13, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
Two coaches hit 1,000th games behind the bench, a Ducks fan makes broken sticks into walking canes and more.
Nov 12, 2011, 11:58 PM EDT
At least against the Winnipeg Jets …
Nov 12, 2011, 11:18 PM EDT
Now both the Sabres and Bruins have bulletin board material for their next games.
Nov 12, 2011, 10:54 PM EDT
Ryan Miller: not a Milan Lucic fan.
Nov 12, 2011, 10:20 PM EDT
Probably, but their schedule hints at another possible cold streak.
Nov 12, 2011, 9:36 PM EDT
Ryan Miller left tonight’s game with an “upper-body injury.” Uh oh.
Nov 12, 2011, 9:05 PM EDT
Did Milan Lucic go too far when he checked Ryan Miller?
Nov 12, 2011, 8:35 PM EDT
Watch a soldier surprise his parents at center ice.
Nov 12, 2011, 8:16 PM EDT
Educated guess: Doug Gilmour probably won’t buy a lot of his own meals this weekend.
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks desperate for wins, Penguins seek definitive end to slump 0
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 3
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 26
- Video: Letang hospitalized after Doan hit (Update) 45
- Bruins chalk Rask’s absence up to dehydration (Update) 4
- Happy returns: Datsyuk plays for Detroit 2
- Gearing up: Malkin, Hornqvist return for Pens 0
- Five big games to watch this weekend 8
- Video: Kessel, Booth get into altercation at Leafs practice 34
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (58)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)