Nov 6, 2011, 9:30 AM EST
Josh Harding’s outstanding start to 2011-12 should put him on the radars of teams looking for a new top goalie.
Nov 6, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
Surprising scorers, depressed Blue Jackets and another celebration for the Bruins are among the big topics in Sunday’s Morning Skate.
Nov 6, 2011, 12:59 AM EST
Oilers fans should approach tonight’s loss the same way they should handle the hot start: with patience and logic. The game against the Coyotes provides reasons for both optimism and pessimism, as you’ll see from this post.
Nov 6, 2011, 12:12 AM EST
The Islanders couldn’t have picked a much better way to end their six-game losing streak than to win the way they did against the Capitals.
Nov 5, 2011, 11:30 PM EST
Maple Leafs have had good reason to feel less miserable about the Phil Kessel trade lately, but Tyler Seguin’s hat trick interrupted that reprieve.
Nov 5, 2011, 10:45 PM EST
Technically speaking, Sean Avery played tonight, but it shouldn’t be shocking that he made a negligible impact in less than five minutes of ice time.
Nov 5, 2011, 10:19 PM EST
The Red Wings snapped their six-game losing streak, but if the Ducks can get over an embarrassing loss, they can turn things around in a big way. Find out why in this post.
Nov 5, 2011, 9:43 PM EST
A crushing 8-1 loss indicates that the firings of Scott Howson and Scott Arniel are just a matter of time, but the bigger question might be: how should the franchise move on if that happens?
Nov 5, 2011, 8:25 PM EST
Unlike last season, the Blackhawks are off to a strong start.
Nov 5, 2011, 1:12 AM EST
Yes, his team lost, but can you blame Matt Duchene for admitting that his four-point game (and first career hat trick) ended up being a lot of fun?
Nov 3, 2011, 8:30 AM EST
Movember’s underway, which makes us wonder: who owns the best modern mustache in the NHL? Who’s the modern Lanny McDonald? Vote in the poll to let us know.
Nov 3, 2011, 12:43 AM EST
After earning his third consecutive win by stopping 39 shots, the hockey world might be forced to consider changing its stance on Mike Smith.
Nov 2, 2011, 11:40 PM EST
It wasn’t a great night for Martin Brodeur, but if you want hope that he still might “have it,” just watch this save in an endless loop.
Nov 2, 2011, 11:26 PM EST
All of a sudden, Joffrey Lupul might become known as a legitimate NHL scorer rather than “the guy who was traded for Chris Pronger twice.”
Nov 2, 2011, 11:05 PM EST
Check out this recap of the Flyers’ narrow 3-2 win against the Sabres.
Nov 2, 2011, 10:38 PM EST
Want a totally unfair stat to reinforce Martin Brodeur’s struggles? Wednesday’s defeat put him in a three-way tie for the all-time record for losses with 352.
Nov 2, 2011, 10:10 PM EST
Want a little more reasoning behind “Shana-bans” (and non-suspensions)? Hear them straight from the man himself, with some feedback from PHT.
Nov 2, 2011, 9:28 PM EST
Alex Ovechkin is saying the right things about his “benching,” while his teammates are raving about Bruce Boudreau’s tougher way of doing things.
Nov 2, 2011, 8:21 PM EST
Ryan Miller came into tonight’s game with a three-game losing streak and was pulled during the first period after allowing three Flyers goals.
Nov 2, 2011, 8:02 PM EST
Great news for college hockey fans and fans of the game in general: NBC Sports Network will carry 16 NCAA games starting on Dec. 31.
Nov 2, 2011, 7:45 PM EST
After some time to cool off, Joe Thornton admits that he said some “boneheaded things” about the Rangers.
Nov 1, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
Enjoy some of the best goals, saves, hits and fights from the last week of October.
Nov 1, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Generally speaking, it seems like great players chose terrible costumes and vice versa.
Nov 1, 2011, 12:17 AM EST
The Blackhawks won against the Predators tonight, but a blocked shot leaves Duncan Keith day-to-day.
Oct 31, 2011, 11:44 PM EST
If Monday’s game is any indication, Panthers-Jets games will be a whole other kind of animal compared to the tepid Panthers-Thrashers “rivalry.”
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 23
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 1
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 5
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 11
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 21
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 49
- Video: Isles’ Martin to face hearing for ‘stupid’ knee-on-knee hit 39
- NHL on NBCSN: Reloaded Red Wings, Rangers set to battle tonight 51
- Bernier bests Panthers as Luongo goes from injured (and in street clothes) to back in net 4
- Phaneuf, Cuthbert and Lupul threaten lawsuit after tweet goes to air 59
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)