Nov 16, 2011, 8:49 PM EST
The Islanders officially unveiled their black third jerseys today. Take a look and let us know what you think.
Nov 15, 2011, 12:16 AM EST
Amid plenty of criticism and a good deal of mockery, the Sabres put all that aside and beat the Canadiens on Monday.
Nov 14, 2011, 11:52 PM EST
Claude Giroux and Jaromir Jagr are among the best one-two punches in this young NHL season.
Nov 14, 2011, 11:10 PM EST
One retired official believes that Brendan Shanahan and the on-ice officials made the wrong call regarding Milan Lucic’s hit on Ryan Miller.
Nov 14, 2011, 10:52 PM EST
Sure, it might be last week’s news, but the league’s top executives are wise to at least discuss the polarizing strategy.
Nov 14, 2011, 10:15 PM EST
That and Hall of Fame speeches from Ed Belour, Doug Gilmour and Joe Nieuwendyk.
Nov 14, 2011, 9:44 PM EST
In case you’re wondering which part of his “lower-body” is hurting him at the moment …
Nov 14, 2011, 9:21 PM EST
Losing Dustin Penner and Alec Martinez could be a blessing in disguise if two Russian prospects add some creativity to the Kings’ offense.
Nov 14, 2011, 8:42 PM EST
The best part is when Keith Jones goes way back to 1987 to show that you should stand up to whoever runs your goalie, no matter who it is …
Nov 14, 2011, 8:16 PM EST
The league’s head disciplinarian said that “it’s not” open season on goalies.
Nov 14, 2011, 7:41 PM EST
Watch as Ed Belfour, Doug Gilmour, Mark Howe and Joe Nieuwendyk discuss getting the call from the Hockey Hall of Fame.
Nov 13, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
Two coaches hit 1,000th games behind the bench, a Ducks fan makes broken sticks into walking canes and more.
Nov 12, 2011, 11:58 PM EST
At least against the Winnipeg Jets …
Nov 12, 2011, 11:18 PM EST
Now both the Sabres and Bruins have bulletin board material for their next games.
Nov 12, 2011, 10:54 PM EST
Ryan Miller: not a Milan Lucic fan.
Nov 12, 2011, 10:20 PM EST
Probably, but their schedule hints at another possible cold streak.
Nov 12, 2011, 9:36 PM EST
Ryan Miller left tonight’s game with an “upper-body injury.” Uh oh.
Nov 12, 2011, 9:05 PM EST
Did Milan Lucic go too far when he checked Ryan Miller?
Nov 12, 2011, 8:35 PM EST
Watch a soldier surprise his parents at center ice.
Nov 12, 2011, 8:16 PM EST
Educated guess: Doug Gilmour probably won’t buy a lot of his own meals this weekend.
Nov 12, 2011, 7:33 PM EST
He won’t be suspended or fined, but essentially being the goat in a Canucks loss means Aaron Rome probably regrets that hit.
Nov 11, 2011, 12:19 AM EST
Nov 10, 2011, 11:50 PM EST
Maybe Brian Burke won’t need to work the phones for a decent backup, after all.
Nov 10, 2011, 11:37 PM EST
It looks like Scott Howson might go out with a whimper.
Nov 10, 2011, 10:45 PM EST
The big Oilers goalie stood on his head in a battle of 2011 top picks Ryan Nugent-Hopkins and Gabriel Landeskog but fell on his face during a match between Tyler Seguin and Taylor Hall.
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 43
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 66
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 20
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 35
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 14
- Lovejoy returns to Pittsburgh for Despres 50
- Wild get Stewart as Buffalo-to-Minnesota pipeline continues 53
- Jordan Leopold’s daughter may have orchestrated the Minnesota trade 17
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils 73
- Can the Wings and Leafs work out a deal for Phaneuf? 49
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (73)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)