Nov 20, 2011, 11:53 PM EST
File this one under “Zero margin of error.”
Nov 20, 2011, 11:34 PM EST
The Sharks are lighting up the regular season once again.
Nov 20, 2011, 11:01 PM EST
The Canucks won’t blame a long playoff run for their sluggish 9-9-1 start.
Nov 20, 2011, 10:03 PM EST
Carolina’s franchise goalie reminds us that he can be really good, even if his numbers haven’t been.
Nov 20, 2011, 5:46 PM EST
Sorry Bruins-Canadiens, but the world wants to see Sidney Crosby’s comeback and Versus is making it happen.
Nov 20, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
PHT’s Morning Skate takes a look around the world of hockey to see what’s happening and what we’ll be talking about around the NHL world and beyond.
Nov 20, 2011, 1:26 AM EST
Here’s a shocker for you: the Wild currently sit atop the entire NHL with 27 points after the Oilers shellacked the Blackhawks.
Nov 19, 2011, 11:08 PM EST
Paul Bissonnette’s mom saw her son score a rare goal in the first game she attended during his NHL career.
Nov 19, 2011, 10:57 PM EST
The Bruins remain hot, but they’re still behind the Maple Leafs and Sabres for the Northeast Division title.
Nov 19, 2011, 10:25 PM EST
An ugly loss to Toronto has many wondering if heads are going to roll in DC.
Nov 19, 2011, 9:57 PM EST
To add insult to injury, Scott Gomez even looked good.
Nov 19, 2011, 9:13 PM EST
Mark Howe’s No.2 will reportedly be retired as the Flyers face the Red Wings on March 6.
Nov 19, 2011, 7:57 PM EST
The bruising defenseman swings, whiffs and allows a Jim Slater shorthanded goal. Ouch.
Nov 19, 2011, 7:38 PM EST
He’s especially dangerous when the opposing team puts a forward on the point …
Nov 17, 2011, 2:12 AM EST
Check out highlights of the Devils’ 5-3 win against the Sabres.
Nov 17, 2011, 12:53 AM EST
At 9-9-1, a cruel reality might be setting in for Vancouver. Worse yet, people can’t just blame it all on Luongo.
Nov 16, 2011, 11:25 PM EST
Should the Habs make Gomez the highest-paid minor league hockey player ever and enjoy the cap space that comes with it?
Nov 16, 2011, 10:31 PM EST
Carolina’s head coach’s days are probably numbered, but what about the GM who put the team together?
Nov 16, 2011, 9:45 PM EST
Perhaps Dean Lombardi and Steve Tambellini were able to hug it out at the GM meetings?
Nov 16, 2011, 9:32 PM EST
Did Myers go over the line with his hit on Zubrus?
Nov 16, 2011, 8:49 PM EST
The Islanders officially unveiled their black third jerseys today. Take a look and let us know what you think.
Nov 15, 2011, 12:16 AM EST
Amid plenty of criticism and a good deal of mockery, the Sabres put all that aside and beat the Canadiens on Monday.
Nov 14, 2011, 11:52 PM EST
Claude Giroux and Jaromir Jagr are among the best one-two punches in this young NHL season.
Nov 14, 2011, 11:10 PM EST
One retired official believes that Brendan Shanahan and the on-ice officials made the wrong call regarding Milan Lucic’s hit on Ryan Miller.
Nov 14, 2011, 10:52 PM EST
Sure, it might be last week’s news, but the league’s top executives are wise to at least discuss the polarizing strategy.
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 20
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 33
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 15
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 29
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 11
- Lovejoy returns to Pittsburgh for Despres 48
- Wild get Stewart as Buffalo-to-Minnesota pipeline continues 44
- Jordan Leopold’s daughter may have orchestrated the Minnesota trade 16
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils 64
- Can the Wings and Leafs work out a deal for Phaneuf? 45
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (168)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder (69)