Dec 1, 2011, 1:43 AM EST
Well, that didn’t take long …
Nov 30, 2011, 11:56 PM EST
Jagr’s epic mustache won’t be back anytime soon, though.
Nov 30, 2011, 11:08 PM EST
To the continued dismay of Wayne, we can only assume.
Nov 30, 2011, 10:54 PM EST
If not, Jim Rutherford says “he won’t be in Carolina long.” What about Rutherford’s performance, though?
Nov 30, 2011, 10:08 PM EST
The Bruins are 3-0 against the Maple Leafs this season, which allowed them to take the top spot in the Northeast Division tonight.
Nov 30, 2011, 9:35 PM EST
No shocker: Detroit still loves Stevie Y.
Nov 30, 2011, 8:50 PM EST
The Flyers are in love with big moves, but this one might not make sense, even if Ryan could fit in on almost any team.
Nov 29, 2011, 12:35 AM EST
Hall’s left shoulder problems present a good news/bad news situation.
Nov 28, 2011, 11:52 PM EST
Raycroft earned his first win of the 2011-12 season and came less than four minutes short of a shutout tonight.
Nov 28, 2011, 11:08 PM EST
Now can he end that seven-game scoring slump?
Nov 28, 2011, 10:22 PM EST
The Wild will sacrifice style points for standings points. They’ve been doing it for most of 2011-12.
Nov 28, 2011, 9:50 PM EST
Ovechkin has a chance to redefine his legacy among hockey fans (again).
Nov 28, 2011, 9:31 PM EST
Charles Wang still believes in Garth Snow … or at least that’s what he’s saying.
Nov 28, 2011, 8:42 PM EST
He was a little easier on Zac Rinaldo, only calling him “not really a good hockey player.”
Nov 28, 2011, 8:19 PM EST
Check out a press conference with Muller and GM Jim Rutherford.
Nov 28, 2011, 7:58 PM EST
Pacioretty’s hit on Kris Letang will force him to sit out three games.
Nov 27, 2011, 9:30 AM EST
Purcell might not get style points, but he did pick up an assist on this amusing play.
Nov 27, 2011, 8:30 AM EST
Brett Hull already has a statue, but it sounds like he wants a piece of the team he once starred for.
Nov 27, 2011, 1:01 AM EST
Roberto Luongo might have to wait a little longer for his next start after Schneider stopped 43 Sharks shots for a 3-2 win.
Nov 26, 2011, 11:20 PM EST
Could the Capitals turn things around by removing that black cloud over their heads?
Nov 26, 2011, 10:50 PM EST
Eaves took a slap shot to the ear in a very scary scene.
Nov 26, 2011, 10:30 PM EST
Kris Letang has his “I am a hockey player” moment.
Nov 26, 2011, 9:50 PM EST
Taylor Hall left tonight’s game with a shoulder injury.
Nov 26, 2011, 9:36 PM EST
Dan Bylsma didn’t want to hear about Nick Foligno’s quips about Sidney Crosby.
Nov 26, 2011, 8:58 PM EST
The injury-prone netminder hurt himself in a way that screams “groin injury.” That’s not good.
- Video: Isles’ Martin to face hearing for ‘stupid’ knee-on-knee hit 16
- NHL on NBCSN: Reloaded Red Wings, Rangers set to battle tonight 44
- Bernier bests Panthers as Luongo goes from injured (and in street clothes) to back in net 4
- Phaneuf, Cuthbert and Lupul threaten lawsuit after tweet goes to air 58
- Doan: Coyotes rebuild was ‘not my idea, not my ideal situation’ 29
- Video: Kessel says the way Toronto media treats Phaneuf is ‘embarrassing’ 47
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 9
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 49
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 78
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 22
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)