Results matching “sidney crosby”
May 9, 2013, 10:42 PM EDT
He had a few close calls in Game 5.
Mar 30, 2013, 5:39 PM EDT
Mar 28, 2013, 1:44 AM EDT
Pittsburgh the clear favorites in the Eastern Conference after three massive deals.
Jan 25, 2013, 3:08 PM EDT
Pens captain prepared for raucous Jets crowd.
Dec 29, 2012, 8:55 AM EDT
All the links to start your day are right here.
Dec 25, 2012, 9:30 AM EDT
From concussion symptoms, not a work stoppage.
Nov 18, 2012, 12:40 PM EDT
The Penguins captain is a visible figure in negotiations.
Aug 7, 2012, 12:40 PM EDT
Sid the Kid is now Sid the Guy That’s Five Years Away From Being 30.
May 5, 2012, 6:22 PM EDT
No playoffs? No problem. Have a mint julep, kid.
May 3, 2012, 8:00 AM EDT
Roberts understands why Sid skipped the World Championships, too.
Apr 22, 2012, 5:41 PM EDT
The Penguins’ captain showed his usual humility in defeat.
Apr 22, 2012, 1:19 PM EDT
He followed this hit by scoring the first goal of the game. Not bad.
Apr 20, 2012, 10:23 PM EDT
Staal has nine points in five playoff games.
Apr 18, 2012, 7:21 PM EDT
Wells Fargo Center staff hands out T-shirts to prove it.
Apr 18, 2012, 10:33 AM EDT
“He does harm only to himself. But every man is different, perhaps this helps him get into the game and play better.”
Apr 17, 2012, 11:24 PM EDT
From the “hard to believe” department.
Apr 17, 2012, 12:29 PM EDT
Even Grapes can change his opinion sometimes.
Apr 17, 2012, 8:01 AM EDT
This might be the least stunning development of the postseason. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Apr 15, 2012, 7:24 PM EDT
Crosby on the Flyers: “I don’t like any guy on their team.”
Apr 15, 2012, 4:36 PM EDT
Two of the league’s best young stars dropping the gloves. What could go wrong?
Apr 13, 2012, 8:02 PM EDT
Let the questions about Ilya Bryzgalov’s pysche regenerate.
Apr 11, 2012, 9:28 AM EDT
It’s crazy to think that it’s been two years since he’s seen the playoffs. Thanks, concussions.
Mar 30, 2012, 12:02 PM EDT
Devils defenseman had a tough time with No. 87 on Sunday.
Mar 29, 2012, 8:10 PM EDT
Not the luckiest superstar in sports.
Mar 27, 2012, 10:20 PM EDT
The golden boy broke one of the league’s golden rules.
- Playoffs Tonight: Senators confident they can beat Penguins 18
- Video: Kings denied a goal after quick whistle 25
- Tweet from L.A. Kings Twitter account stirs controversy 27
- Discuss: Sharks take Game 4, even semifinal series against Kings 13
- Discuss: Bruins rally in third, take 3-0 series lead 83
- Video: Callahan gets away with high-sticking Chara 26
- Playoffs Tonight: Kings look for ‘killer instinct’ against Sharks 10
- Brother says Patrick Roy will be Avs’ head coach 21
- Video: Controversy colors Blackhawks goal, disallowed score 58
- Discuss: Detroit takes 2-1 series lead vs. Chicago 89
- Video: Crosby scores hat trick, hits playoff milestone against Senators (91)
- Discuss: Detroit takes 2-1 series lead vs. Chicago (89)
- Discuss: Bruins rally in third, take 3-0 series lead (86)
- Bryzgalov thinks Stalin did a good job, wishes Philadelphia wasn’t so old, and believes poor people don’t want to work (80)
- McPhee says lack of power plays ‘didn’t feel right’; Torts says Washington is ‘whining’ (70)
- Tiger calls Sergio's comments inappropriate, hurtful
- Bears great Urlacher announces retirement
- Posnanski on Golf: Sergio shows disdain for Tiger
- HBT: Soriano calls out Harper after blown save
- PHT: Sharks take Game 4, pull even with Kings
- PBT: Cavs win NBA draft lottery, will pick No. 1
- PBT: Nick Gilbert again Cavs' good luck charm