Results matching “bolland”
May 15, 2013, 11:07 PM EDT
Chicago eventually broke through though.
May 14, 2013, 4:11 PM EDT
He missed the entire Round 1 win over Minnesota.
May 11, 2013, 4:03 PM EDT
The best team gets healthier.
May 4, 2013, 3:03 PM EDT
Neither has dressed yet this series.
May 4, 2013, 1:40 AM EDT
That doesn’t mean they’ll play in Game 3, though.
May 2, 2013, 3:59 PM EDT
Both missed the series opener as well.
Apr 29, 2013, 2:29 PM EDT
But Coach Q say they’ll be back “real soon.”
Apr 23, 2013, 12:16 AM EDT
Injuries have been a problem for him this season.
Apr 12, 2013, 1:58 PM EDT
He won’t play Friday, though.
Apr 5, 2013, 5:45 PM EDT
‘Hawks have had health issues up front lately.
Apr 2, 2013, 12:44 AM EDT
Chicago defeats Nashville in a shootout.
Mar 5, 2013, 12:47 PM EDT
‘Hawks center has missed five games with…something.
Feb 27, 2013, 2:27 PM EDT
“Hopefully he gets on the ice the next couple of days,” says coach Q.
Feb 23, 2013, 12:16 AM EDT
Chicago sets NHL record Friday.
Feb 2, 2013, 8:45 PM EDT
Injury happened during third period against Canucks Friday.
Nov 24, 2012, 1:00 PM EDT
Obliging the fans isn’t always a good idea.
Nov 23, 2012, 3:22 PM EDT
It’s been deleted, but we managed to capture a screengrab!
Jul 15, 2012, 12:35 PM EDT
Wonder what the Sedins think about that possibility.
Dec 22, 2011, 11:59 AM EDT
Twins have been on fire since infamous remarks.
Three (News) Stars of the Week: Bryzgalov makes us think, Bolland makes Vancouver mad, and concussions make the NHL…woozy?
Dec 16, 2011, 6:33 PM EDT
Thanks for the page views, news stars.
Dec 15, 2011, 12:33 AM EDT
Hopefully this won’t start an insufferable “utmost respect” meme.
Dec 14, 2011, 5:34 PM EDT
Vigneault: “He has a face that only a mother could look at.”
Dec 14, 2011, 4:46 PM EDT
The Sedins are plenty tough, says Mike Gillis.
Dec 14, 2011, 8:15 AM EDT
Dave Bolland sure knows how to win friends and influence people in Vancouver. Wait, no, the opposite of that.
Oct 8, 2011, 8:05 PM EDT
There’s good news for the Blackhawks and bad news for their star opponents: Dave Bolland should be back in the lineup tonight.
- Penner blasts refs for having ‘gall to guess’ on goalie interference call 22
- Discuss: Sharks win in OT, draw series to 2-1 12
- NHL fines Sharks $100K for Torres suspension critique 40
- Toews has beef with officiating after Game 2 loss 46
- Discuss: Red Wings even up series, take down Chicago 4-1 26
- No surgery needed for Eric Staal following injury at Worlds 3
- Playoffs tonight: Detroit and San Jose look to change things up 3
- Bruins’ Hamilton: ‘I don’t feel like a rookie anymore’ 26
- Penguins’ Murray: ‘We need to be better’ 8
- Senators’ coach MacLean: Karlsson ‘wasn’t one of the best players’ 4
- Alex ‘they wanted Game 7′ Ovechkin to address media today before heading to Worlds (110)
- Question for commenters: What’s the hardest team to support? (93)
- Video: Crosby scores hat trick, hits playoff milestone against Senators (91)
- Capitals discuss ‘lopsided’ penalty calls (82)
- Bryzgalov thinks Stalin did a good job, wishes Philadelphia wasn’t so old, and believes poor people don’t want to work (79)
- Oxbow upsets Orb in Preakness
- PBT Pacers top Knicks, punch ticket to conf. finals
- MST: Carpenter wins pole for 97th Indianapolis 500
- PHT: Couture strikes in OT, lifting Sharks in Game 3
- PHT: Red Wings even up series with Blackhawks
- PBT: Pacers may not have Hill for Game 6
- PHT: No surgery needed for Staal after brutal hit
- Play Video: Highlights: Sharks take critical Game 3 in OT
- Play Video: Stuart lands huge hit on Williams
- Play Video: Toffoli gets Kings on the board
- Play Video: Sharks take advantage of early penalty
- Play Video: Highlights: Red Wings even series, thump Blackhawks
- Play Video: Filppula scores impressive, unbalanced goal