Sep 3, 2014, 5:05 PM EST
USA Hockey announced that NBC’s Eddie Olczyk and fellow former NHL player Mike Grier will serve as coaches in the third annual All-American Prospects Game on Sep. 25.
Olczyk (pictured) and Grier will split up 42 American prospects aiming for the 2015 NHL Draft for that event, which will be taking place in Buffalo for the second time.
Grier played enjoyed to stints with the Buffalo Sabres, including the final two campaigns of his lengthy NHL career. Olczyk was recently elected to the U.S. Hockey Hall of Fame thanks to his 16-year NHL career and international play, while you likely also notice him as NBC’s lead game analyst.
Tickets are available here if you plan on making the trip to Buffalo.
- Byfuglien out 2-4 weeks with upper-body injury; Little hurt, too 9
- Bettman concedes there are ‘some members of the NHL family who would like to see fewer shootouts’ 48
- Season over: Avs lose MacKinnon to broken foot 19
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 20
- Bruins sign Krug and Smith to contract extensions 36
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 15
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 9
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 21
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 32