Sep 3, 2014, 5:05 PM EDT
USA Hockey announced that NBC’s Eddie Olczyk and fellow former NHL player Mike Grier will serve as coaches in the third annual All-American Prospects Game on Sep. 25.
Olczyk (pictured) and Grier will split up 42 American prospects aiming for the 2015 NHL Draft for that event, which will be taking place in Buffalo for the second time.
Grier played enjoyed to stints with the Buffalo Sabres, including the final two campaigns of his lengthy NHL career. Olczyk was recently elected to the U.S. Hockey Hall of Fame thanks to his 16-year NHL career and international play, while you likely also notice him as NBC’s lead game analyst.
Tickets are available here if you plan on making the trip to Buffalo.
- Report: Brodie’s contract extension with Calgary expected Monday 0
- Video: Rangers score twice in record time 3
- Video: Quick robs Parise as part of 40-save performance 11
- Ruff blasts Dallas for playing ‘garbage hockey’ vs. Flyers 6
- Schwartz’s first career hat trick leads Blues past Coyotes 2
- Giroux nets OT winner as Flyers top Stars 3
- Miller suffers upper body injury in Bruins win 3
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ 45
- Report: Islanders were sold for $485 million 8
- Scrivens believes Oilers are ‘starting to build winning habits’ 9
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (119)
- Discuss: Avs beat B’s with last-second — literally! — goal (64)
- Video: Bruins’ Lucic gestures to Habs fans after late penalty (59)
- Panthers set another record with low attendance (56)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (53)