Sep 3, 2014, 5:05 PM EDT
USA Hockey announced that NBC’s Eddie Olczyk and fellow former NHL player Mike Grier will serve as coaches in the third annual All-American Prospects Game on Sep. 25.
Olczyk (pictured) and Grier will split up 42 American prospects aiming for the 2015 NHL Draft for that event, which will be taking place in Buffalo for the second time.
Grier played enjoyed to stints with the Buffalo Sabres, including the final two campaigns of his lengthy NHL career. Olczyk was recently elected to the U.S. Hockey Hall of Fame thanks to his 16-year NHL career and international play, while you likely also notice him as NBC’s lead game analyst.
Tickets are available here if you plan on making the trip to Buffalo.
- Price makes 43 saves as Senators’ magical run ends in controversy 33
- Video: Fast whistle costs Senators potentially critical goal 13
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 3
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance 94
- Crosby joining Team Canada at Worlds 17
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for today 12
- One more time, with feeling: Flames stage yet another comeback, eliminate Vancouver 25
- Keith conquers: Blackhawks come back, eliminate Predators 49
- Red Wings smother Lightning, take 3-2 series lead 23
- Going the distance: Isles edge Caps to force Game 7 43
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (108)
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance (94)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)