Sep 3, 2014, 5:05 PM EST
USA Hockey announced that NBC’s Eddie Olczyk and fellow former NHL player Mike Grier will serve as coaches in the third annual All-American Prospects Game on Sep. 25.
Olczyk (pictured) and Grier will split up 42 American prospects aiming for the 2015 NHL Draft for that event, which will be taking place in Buffalo for the second time.
Grier played enjoyed to stints with the Buffalo Sabres, including the final two campaigns of his lengthy NHL career. Olczyk was recently elected to the U.S. Hockey Hall of Fame thanks to his 16-year NHL career and international play, while you likely also notice him as NBC’s lead game analyst.
Tickets are available here if you plan on making the trip to Buffalo.
- Video: Hjalmarsson crushes Kesler, Lindholm scores in wild sequence (Updated) 4
- Trade: Ducks get Brewer from Lightning; Beauchemin out 4-6 weeks 1
- Thanksgiving Shutdown: Rangers blank listless Flyers for second time this season 21
- Video: Martin St. Louis scores goal for 1,000th point 2
- Actual video proof that Brodeur is practicing with the Blues 5
- Return of the Mac: Rangers captain McDonagh in today vs. Flyers 2
- NHL on NBC: Rangers vs. Flyers in a Thanksgiving Showdown 2
- Garbutt suspended two games for ‘reckless’ knee-on-knee hit 1
- Report: Justin Schultz to be healthy scratch versus Preds 27
- PHT shares #WhyImThankful 8
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (101)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)
- Report: Perron’s name comes up as Oilers seek trade for ‘top center’ (45)
- Video: Bruins see two goals waved off (44)
- Isles make some history; Are the Flyers headed for trouble? (43)