Aug 31, 2014, 1:30 PM EST
According to CapGeek, the New Jersey Devils have inked defenseman Dan Kelly to a two-year, two-way contract worth $1.1 million.
Kelly, 25, has spent the past four seasons with the Albany Devils of the American Hockey League where he tallied 17 points in 71 games to go along with a plus-14 rating in 2013-14.
In total, Kelly has appeared in 233 games with Albany scoring nine goals and 38 points.
The undrafted blue liner will make $90, 000 at the AHL level in 2014-15 while his NHL deal is worth $550,000 for the upcoming season.
- Leafs scoring slump hits historical low 0
- Video: Rangers’ Lundqvist takes puck to the neck 1
- Zamboni driver arrested for DUI, allegedly cleaned ice surface while drunk 10
- Mike Richards trying to make the best of being sent to the AHL 8
- Price leads Habs past Caps with second straight shutout 8
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 5
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 26
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 61
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4