Aug 31, 2014, 1:30 PM EDT
According to CapGeek, the New Jersey Devils have inked defenseman Dan Kelly to a two-year, two-way contract worth $1.1 million.
Kelly, 25, has spent the past four seasons with the Albany Devils of the American Hockey League where he tallied 17 points in 71 games to go along with a plus-14 rating in 2013-14.
In total, Kelly has appeared in 233 games with Albany scoring nine goals and 38 points.
The undrafted blue liner will make $90, 000 at the AHL level in 2014-15 while his NHL deal is worth $550,000 for the upcoming season.
- Carolina is ‘concerned’ about Jordan Staal, who was helped off the ice 1
- IIHF, NHL to meet next month to discuss World Cup (Updated) 0
- Caps unveil new Winter Classic jerseys 25
- Drouin out 3-4 weeks with fractured thumb 3
- On carrying three goalies, and which teams might be forced to do it 8
- Bettman: NHL won’t expand ‘just to fulfill somebody’s notion of symmetry’ 10
- Report: Johansen lowers demands, but not low enough 35
- Injuries piling up as preseason schedule begins 11
- Report: Fedorov denies contract offer was made to Johansen 8
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers 44
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers (44)
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? (38)
- Report: Johansen lowers demands, but not low enough (35)
- Desjardins (a.k.a. not Torts) makes good first impression on Canucks (29)