Aug 31, 2014, 1:30 PM EDT
According to CapGeek, the New Jersey Devils have inked defenseman Dan Kelly to a two-year, two-way contract worth $1.1 million.
Kelly, 25, has spent the past four seasons with the Albany Devils of the American Hockey League where he tallied 17 points in 71 games to go along with a plus-14 rating in 2013-14.
In total, Kelly has appeared in 233 games with Albany scoring nine goals and 38 points.
The undrafted blue liner will make $90, 000 at the AHL level in 2014-15 while his NHL deal is worth $550,000 for the upcoming season.
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 0
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 25
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 24
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting (44)