Aug 31, 2014, 1:30 PM EST
According to CapGeek, the New Jersey Devils have inked defenseman Dan Kelly to a two-year, two-way contract worth $1.1 million.
Kelly, 25, has spent the past four seasons with the Albany Devils of the American Hockey League where he tallied 17 points in 71 games to go along with a plus-14 rating in 2013-14.
In total, Kelly has appeared in 233 games with Albany scoring nine goals and 38 points.
The undrafted blue liner will make $90, 000 at the AHL level in 2014-15 while his NHL deal is worth $550,000 for the upcoming season.
- NHL on NBCSN: Reloaded Red Wings, Rangers set to battle tonight 27
- Bernier bests Panthers as Luongo goes from injured (and in street clothes) to back in net 3
- Phaneuf, Cuthbert and Lupul threaten lawsuit after tweet goes to air 57
- Doan: Coyotes rebuild was ‘not my idea, not my ideal situation’ 29
- Video: Kessel says the way Toronto media treats Phaneuf is ‘embarrassing’ 47
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 9
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 49
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 78
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 22
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 36
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)