Aug 30, 2014, 2:30 PM EDT
The Binghamton Senators announced new jerseys for the upcoming season on Saturday.
The Ottawa Senators top farm club made the announcement during its’ annual open house at Floyd L. Maines Veterans Memorial Arena.
The jerseys aren’t too different from the ones worn during the 2013-14 season, but now feature red under the arm on both the home and road jerseys. An Ottawa Senators patch is on the right shoulder.
Have a look:
— Binghamton Senators (@BSens_Hockey) August 30, 2014
Binghamton will look to qualify for the playoffs for a third consecutive year this season. In 2011, the AHL club won the Calder Cup defeating the Houston Aeros in six games.
- Comeback fit for a King: Lundqvist, Rangers even series in Game 4 12
- WATCH LIVE: Rangers at Lightning, Game 4 of Eastern Conference Final 6
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL 38
- All eyes on Lundqvist 10
- Quenneville opted for ‘fresh legs’ by inserting Nordstrom, Versteeg into lineup 12
- Video: Ducks hold off Blackhawks in Game 3 to take series lead 30
- (Video) PHT Extra: On Babcock, sticking to the process and housebuilding analogies 3
- Babcock predicts ‘pain’ for Leafs, who are a ‘massive, massive challenge’ 39
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ 48
- Flyers won’t trade Del Zotto, but ‘something will have to give’ on crowded blue line 26
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (172)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)