Aug 30, 2014, 2:30 PM EDT
The Binghamton Senators announced new jerseys for the upcoming season on Saturday.
The Ottawa Senators top farm club made the announcement during its’ annual open house at Floyd L. Maines Veterans Memorial Arena.
The jerseys aren’t too different from the ones worn during the 2013-14 season, but now feature red under the arm on both the home and road jerseys. An Ottawa Senators patch is on the right shoulder.
Have a look:
— Binghamton Senators (@BSens_Hockey) August 30, 2014
Binghamton will look to qualify for the playoffs for a third consecutive year this season. In 2011, the AHL club won the Calder Cup defeating the Houston Aeros in six games.
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 19
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 30
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 26
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting (44)