Aug 30, 2014, 2:30 PM EDT
The Binghamton Senators announced new jerseys for the upcoming season on Saturday.
The Ottawa Senators top farm club made the announcement during its’ annual open house at Floyd L. Maines Veterans Memorial Arena.
The jerseys aren’t too different from the ones worn during the 2013-14 season, but now feature red under the arm on both the home and road jerseys. An Ottawa Senators patch is on the right shoulder.
Have a look:
— Binghamton Senators (@BSens_Hockey) August 30, 2014
Binghamton will look to qualify for the playoffs for a third consecutive year this season. In 2011, the AHL club won the Calder Cup defeating the Houston Aeros in six games.
- Julien thinks diving crackdown is ‘step in the right direction’ 8
- Holland doesn’t see Babcock deal by start of season 3
- Risk Factors: Pittsburgh Penguins edition 4
- PHT Morning Skate: Flyers bringing back Ice Girls 9
- Dillon’s agent: Discussions with Stars are ‘frustrating and disappointing’ 7
- NHL shoots down Tkachev’s contract with Edmonton 9
- NHL Board of Governors approves Islanders sale 6
- Johansen, Blue Jackets talks haven’t just resumed, they’re ‘very polite’ 14
- Speedy recovery: Giroux (lower body) to play vs. Rangers tonight 12
- Risk Factors: Boston Bruins edition 13
- Jordan Subban has ‘moved on’ after ‘unfortunate’ photo caption by Vancouver papers (52)
- Players pushed for coaching fines because they were ‘encouraged’ to dive (34)
- Sabres’ Nolan, Avalanche don’t believe in analytics (32)
- Ouch: Datsyuk (separated shoulder) out 4-5 weeks (27)
- Spooner scores, but coach Julien’s not happy (23)