Aug 30, 2014, 2:30 PM EDT
The Binghamton Senators announced new jerseys for the upcoming season on Saturday.
The Ottawa Senators top farm club made the announcement during its’ annual open house at Floyd L. Maines Veterans Memorial Arena.
The jerseys aren’t too different from the ones worn during the 2013-14 season, but now feature red under the arm on both the home and road jerseys. An Ottawa Senators patch is on the right shoulder.
Have a look:
— Binghamton Senators (@BSens_Hockey) August 30, 2014
Binghamton will look to qualify for the playoffs for a third consecutive year this season. In 2011, the AHL club won the Calder Cup defeating the Houston Aeros in six games.
- Bruins can’t hold Ducks off, suffer sixth loss in a row 18
- Ticket punched: Rangers become first team to clinch 2015 playoff berth 5
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT 25
- Marchand: If Bruins miss playoffs, ‘this is going to be a much different group next year’ 18
- Is Lecavalier offering to retire early to facilitate trade out of Philly? 28
- Hextall insists he’s ‘on the same page’ with Snider 15
- Krejci ‘probable’ to return versus Ducks 10
- Flyers announce Simmonds, MacDonald done for the season with injuries 18
- Video: Flyers crush Blackhawks, Voracek joins league lead in points 11
- Report: Draft Lottery to be held on Apr. 18 14
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)
- Dubnyk leads Wild past Isles in SO, earns 10th straight road win (44)