Aug 29, 2014, 10:45 AM EDT
The deal is reportedly worth $3.657 million.
According to @TSNBobMcKenzie 3.675 million for Schultz.
— Ryan Rishaug (@TSNRyanRishaug) August 29, 2014
Excited for another year with the oilers!! Thanks for all the support.
— Justin Schultz (@6Schultz6) August 29, 2014
Schultz, 24, has spent parts of the past two seasons in Edmonton registering 60 points in 122 games.
Originally a second round pick of the Anaheim Ducks (43rd overall in 2008), Schultz signed a two-year deal with the Oilers after failing to come to terms with Anaheim in May 2012.
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 16
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 46
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 16
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 44
- Devils post-Martin Brodeur era about to truly start 9
- Report: Rangers expected to announce captain on Thursday 12
- Snider: Flyers not hiding behind ‘horrible mistake’ of signing Bryzgalov 21
- P.K. Subban: ‘I’m not trying to change the game of hockey’ 24
- Demand for Canucks tickets plummeting according to broker 39