Aug 29, 2014, 10:45 AM EDT
The deal is reportedly worth $3.657 million.
According to @TSNBobMcKenzie 3.675 million for Schultz.
— Ryan Rishaug (@TSNRyanRishaug) August 29, 2014
Excited for another year with the oilers!! Thanks for all the support.
— Justin Schultz (@6Schultz6) August 29, 2014
Schultz, 24, has spent parts of the past two seasons in Edmonton registering 60 points in 122 games.
Originally a second round pick of the Anaheim Ducks (43rd overall in 2008), Schultz signed a two-year deal with the Oilers after failing to come to terms with Anaheim in May 2012.
- After prepping for three years, Franson excited to test free agency 7
- Sabres’ Kane (shoulder) ‘ahead of schedule’ with recovery 16
- Lightning ‘answer the challenge’ in Game 7 to reach Stanley Cup Final 37
- Vigneault: McDonagh was playing with a broken foot 21
- Bolts strike Stanley Cup Final berth thanks to Game 7 win over Rangers 76
- The Ducks got Kesler for a game like Saturday’s 32
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win 58
- DeBoer predicts ‘big bounce-back’ in San Jose 14
- Sabres name Bylsma head coach 46
- Lundqvist on Game 7: ‘You’re definitely nervous, but it comes down to teamwork’ 18
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (77)
- Bolts strike Stanley Cup Final berth thanks to Game 7 win over Rangers (76)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win (58)
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue (56)