Aug 29, 2014, 10:45 AM EDT
The deal is reportedly worth $3.657 million.
According to @TSNBobMcKenzie 3.675 million for Schultz.
— Ryan Rishaug (@TSNRyanRishaug) August 29, 2014
Excited for another year with the oilers!! Thanks for all the support.
— Justin Schultz (@6Schultz6) August 29, 2014
Schultz, 24, has spent parts of the past two seasons in Edmonton registering 60 points in 122 games.
Originally a second round pick of the Anaheim Ducks (43rd overall in 2008), Schultz signed a two-year deal with the Oilers after failing to come to terms with Anaheim in May 2012.
- Big money: Tarasenko signs eight-year, $60 million extension with Blues 67
- Blackhawks extend TVR through 2017-18 3
- Good start: McDavid scores five in Oilers scrimmage 32
- Caps ink Kuznetsov to two-year, $6 million extension 9
- Bruins sign three — Hayes, Connolly, and DeFazio 12
- Babcock expects Kadri to be ‘an elite player’ 15
- No expansion bid expected from Kansas City 37
- Leafs sign Matthias — one year, $2.3 million 17
- Report: Kopitar, Kings in ‘early stages of negotiations’ for extension 12
- Arbitration filed: Holtby, Nyquist & Stepan highlight list released by NHLPA 15