Aug 29, 2014, 10:45 AM EDT
The deal is reportedly worth $3.657 million.
According to @TSNBobMcKenzie 3.675 million for Schultz.
— Ryan Rishaug (@TSNRyanRishaug) August 29, 2014
Excited for another year with the oilers!! Thanks for all the support.
— Justin Schultz (@6Schultz6) August 29, 2014
Schultz, 24, has spent parts of the past two seasons in Edmonton registering 60 points in 122 games.
Originally a second round pick of the Anaheim Ducks (43rd overall in 2008), Schultz signed a two-year deal with the Oilers after failing to come to terms with Anaheim in May 2012.
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 6
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5