Aug 29, 2014, 10:45 AM EST
The deal is reportedly worth $3.657 million.
According to @TSNBobMcKenzie 3.675 million for Schultz.
— Ryan Rishaug (@TSNRyanRishaug) August 29, 2014
Excited for another year with the oilers!! Thanks for all the support.
— Justin Schultz (@6Schultz6) August 29, 2014
Schultz, 24, has spent parts of the past two seasons in Edmonton registering 60 points in 122 games.
Originally a second round pick of the Anaheim Ducks (43rd overall in 2008), Schultz signed a two-year deal with the Oilers after failing to come to terms with Anaheim in May 2012.
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 17
- Trotz doesn’t see a ‘big, sexy, difference-maker guy’ on the market 15
- What’s up with the reports of problems in the Blackhawks’ room? 29
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight 68
- Lombardi happy to get ‘one of the better defenseman on the market’ in Sekera 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Wild need two points from NHL-leading Preds 20
- Video: Potential No. 1 overall pick Connor McDavid goes end-to-end, top shelf 9
- Video: Penguins hold on to beat Capitals for first time this season 28
- Video: Fight erupts between Penguins and Capitals inside Pittsburgh’s bench 40
- Patrick Kane (fractured clavicle) out 12 weeks after surgery 41
- Leafs’ Rielly apologizes for insensitive remarks (86)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (71)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (65)