Aug 29, 2014, 2:15 PM EDT
We still haven’t heard from Steve Moore’s camp on an agreement reached in the Moore-Todd Bertuzzi lawsuit, but further signs the two sides are close were reported by TSN’s Rick Westhead Thursday.
Lawyer for Todd Bertuzzi tells TSN the Moore-Bertuzzi lawsuit removed today from the court docket.
— rick westhead (@rwesthead) August 29, 2014
According to Westhead, the two sides are currently negotiating the terms of a confidentiality agreement. In his report, Westhead says even if there were issues with coming to terms on a confidentiality agreement, an arbitrator would step in.
The trial was scheduled to be heard in Ontario Superior Court beginning Sept. 8.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 52
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 42
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)