Aug 29, 2014, 2:15 PM EDT
We still haven’t heard from Steve Moore’s camp on an agreement reached in the Moore-Todd Bertuzzi lawsuit, but further signs the two sides are close were reported by TSN’s Rick Westhead Thursday.
Lawyer for Todd Bertuzzi tells TSN the Moore-Bertuzzi lawsuit removed today from the court docket.
— rick westhead (@rwesthead) August 29, 2014
According to Westhead, the two sides are currently negotiating the terms of a confidentiality agreement. In his report, Westhead says even if there were issues with coming to terms on a confidentiality agreement, an arbitrator would step in.
The trial was scheduled to be heard in Ontario Superior Court beginning Sept. 8.
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 16
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 46
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 16
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 44
- Devils post-Martin Brodeur era about to truly start 9
- Report: Rangers expected to announce captain on Thursday 12
- Snider: Flyers not hiding behind ‘horrible mistake’ of signing Bryzgalov 21
- P.K. Subban: ‘I’m not trying to change the game of hockey’ 24
- Demand for Canucks tickets plummeting according to broker 39