Aug 29, 2014, 2:15 PM EST
We still haven’t heard from Steve Moore’s camp on an agreement reached in the Moore-Todd Bertuzzi lawsuit, but further signs the two sides are close were reported by TSN’s Rick Westhead Thursday.
Lawyer for Todd Bertuzzi tells TSN the Moore-Bertuzzi lawsuit removed today from the court docket.
— rick westhead (@rwesthead) August 29, 2014
According to Westhead, the two sides are currently negotiating the terms of a confidentiality agreement. In his report, Westhead says even if there were issues with coming to terms on a confidentiality agreement, an arbitrator would step in.
The trial was scheduled to be heard in Ontario Superior Court beginning Sept. 8.
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 6
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 11
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 4
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 0
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 11
- Video: Tempers boil over between Capitals, Penguins 46
- Isles’ Clutterbuck latest to be fined for diving 19
- No hearing scheduled for Kesler after ‘dirty play’ on Dorsett 23
- Why NHL fans — no matter where they live — should care about the plunging Canadian dollar 33
- Trade: Pens acquire Lapierre from Blues for Goc 63