Aug 29, 2014, 3:00 PM EST
Former Boston Bruins first round pick Zach Hamill has signed with HPK in Finland.
The report comes from hockey agent Darryl Wolski, the president of the 2112 Hockey Agency:
— Darryl Wolski (@darrylwolski) August 29, 2014
Hamill, the eighth overall selection at the 2007 NHL Draft, appeared in 20 games over three seasons registering four assists with Boston.
The 25-year-old also spent parts of five seasons with the Bruins’ AHL affiliate in Providence.
Last season the 5-foot-11, 180-pound center split time between the Utica Comets of the AHL and Barys Astana of the KHL.
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 20
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 31
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 15
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 29
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 11
- Lovejoy returns to Pittsburgh for Despres 48
- Wild get Stewart as Buffalo-to-Minnesota pipeline continues 44
- Jordan Leopold’s daughter may have orchestrated the Minnesota trade 16
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils 64
- Can the Wings and Leafs work out a deal for Phaneuf? 45
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (168)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder (69)