Aug 22, 2014, 7:14 PM EDT
At this rate, it feels like the entire human population has taken part in the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, so it takes something special to really stand out.
Naturally, Roberto Luongo managed to do so, combining amazing “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” pajamas with a great list of hockey people to challenge:
In case you didn’t get the chance to run that video, Luongo challenged old buddies John Tortorella, Mike Keenan and NBC’s own Mike Milbury to dump ice-cold water on their heads.
Well done, although it’s a little disappointing that the following names didn’t get in that top three instead:
- Tim Thomas
- Mike Gillis
- Cory Schneider
Actually, Luongo could have topped that video by dumping ice water on a copy of his much-maligned contract.
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 19
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 30
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 26
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting (44)