Aug 22, 2014, 7:14 PM EDT
At this rate, it feels like the entire human population has taken part in the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, so it takes something special to really stand out.
Naturally, Roberto Luongo managed to do so, combining amazing “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” pajamas with a great list of hockey people to challenge:
In case you didn’t get the chance to run that video, Luongo challenged old buddies John Tortorella, Mike Keenan and NBC’s own Mike Milbury to dump ice-cold water on their heads.
Well done, although it’s a little disappointing that the following names didn’t get in that top three instead:
- Tim Thomas
- Mike Gillis
- Cory Schneider
Actually, Luongo could have topped that video by dumping ice water on a copy of his much-maligned contract.
- Red-hot Quick sets new Kings’ franchise shutout record 1
- Reports: Chara could miss at least 4-6 weeks with knee injury 5
- Video: Red Wings’ stars stun Penguins with late surge 9
- Report: Isles’ Bailey out indefinitely after breaking hand 1
- Dale Hunter: Ovechkin isn’t going to win the Selke, but he’s ‘coachable’ 13
- Voynov case: D.A. wants ‘additional follow-up’ from police before deciding on charges 20
- Video: Two quick third-period goals propel Flyers over rival Penguins 82
- Video: Pittsburgh pays tribute to Ottawa tragedy with O Canada rendition 15
- Video: McKenzie talks latest from Ottawa shootings, Voynov investigation 0
- WATCH LIVE: Pittsburgh vs. Philly on Rivalry Night 3
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (121)
- Video: Two quick third-period goals propel Flyers over rival Penguins (82)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Babcock: ‘Price definitely initiates contact’ in disallowed Datsyuk goal (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)