Aug 22, 2014, 7:14 PM EDT
At this rate, it feels like the entire human population has taken part in the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, so it takes something special to really stand out.
Naturally, Roberto Luongo managed to do so, combining amazing “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” pajamas with a great list of hockey people to challenge:
In case you didn’t get the chance to run that video, Luongo challenged old buddies John Tortorella, Mike Keenan and NBC’s own Mike Milbury to dump ice-cold water on their heads.
Well done, although it’s a little disappointing that the following names didn’t get in that top three instead:
- Tim Thomas
- Mike Gillis
- Cory Schneider
Actually, Luongo could have topped that video by dumping ice water on a copy of his much-maligned contract.
- All eyes on Lundqvist 8
- Quenneville opted for ‘fresh legs’ by inserting Nordstrom, Versteeg into lineup 9
- Video: Ducks hold off Blackhawks in Game 3 to take series lead 27
- (Video) PHT Extra: On Babcock, sticking to the process and housebuilding analogies 3
- Babcock predicts ‘pain’ for Leafs, who are a ‘massive, massive challenge’ 38
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ 46
- Flyers won’t trade Del Zotto, but ‘something will have to give’ on crowded blue line 21
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? 70
- It goes to eleven: Lightning edge Rangers in track meet 34
- Brodeur signs three-year deal to be Blues’ assistant GM 12
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (172)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (90)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)