Aug 4, 2014, 7:20 PM EST
The St. Louis Blues have reportedly lost another forward to the KHL.
According to RSport out of Russia, forward Sergei Andronov has signed with CSKA Moscow. Andronov spent the past two seasons in the Blues farm system with the Peoria Rivermen and Chicago wolves.
In his two AHL seasons, Andronov scored 21 goals with 24 assists over 112 games. He was recalled three times by the Blues last season but did not appear in a game. He was a third-round pick by the team in 2009. Before coming to North America, he played three seasons with CSKA.
- Leafs scoring slump hits historical low 20
- Video: Rangers’ Lundqvist takes puck to the neck 9
- Zamboni driver arrested for DUI, allegedly cleaned ice surface while drunk 16
- Mike Richards trying to make the best of being sent to the AHL 12
- Price leads Habs past Caps with second straight shutout 9
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 5
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 27
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 61
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4