Aug 4, 2014, 7:20 PM EST
The St. Louis Blues have reportedly lost another forward to the KHL.
According to RSport out of Russia, forward Sergei Andronov has signed with CSKA Moscow. Andronov spent the past two seasons in the Blues farm system with the Peoria Rivermen and Chicago wolves.
In his two AHL seasons, Andronov scored 21 goals with 24 assists over 112 games. He was recalled three times by the Blues last season but did not appear in a game. He was a third-round pick by the team in 2009. Before coming to North America, he played three seasons with CSKA.
- Daly: Fehr’s lockout prediction ‘naive and uneducated’ 15
- Pens send Downie, Sutter, Greiss home for mumps test (Updated) 9
- The Atlantic Division race is going to be fascinating 18
- Flyers rally as Zepp wins his career debut at 33 years old 19
- Oilers squander three-goal lead, lose 18th time in 19 games 11
- Pickard makes one last bid to stay, beats Wings in nine-round SO 6
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno 39
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 17
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 18
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 8