Jul 26, 2014, 3:15 PM EST
Los Angeles Kings star center Anze Kopitar might still take the cake (or cereal) for adorable day with the Stanley Cup photos that involve dogs – seriously, a doggie Stanley Cup food bowl? – but Drew Doughty gave him a little competition in that area on Friday.
Quick warning: his tweet features marginally saucy language, so shield young eyes by just showing the photo here if need be:
In case you’re hoping for photos of said 24-year-old partying, the best you’re going to get is Doughty taking the Stanley Cup to a golf course and the beach:
Anyway, let’s ponder this all-important question: which pooch and player combo is more potent, Doughty + Reggie or Kopitar + Gustl?
(Count one vote for Kopitar + Gustl, although Doughty could complicate things if he found a similar Stanley Cup-inspired bowl for his pup …)
- Cardiac Cats: Panthers win as Reimer, Leafs fade in third 8
- Report: Canes’ Jordan Staal to make season debut Monday 1
- ‘We can build on this': Devils lose with Lou Lamoriello behind the bench 7
- Video: Nyquist scores OT winner on incredible individual effort 8
- Video: Ovechkin crushes Letang, Capitals cruise by the Penguins 7
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap 75
- Video: NHL on NBC panel breaks down the coaching situation in New Jersey 4
- Lou Lamoriello unveils highly unorthodox coaching plan 37
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks, Kings renew hostilities 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Can Capitals take advantage of depleted Penguins? 2