Jul 26, 2014, 3:15 PM EST
Los Angeles Kings star center Anze Kopitar might still take the cake (or cereal) for adorable day with the Stanley Cup photos that involve dogs – seriously, a doggie Stanley Cup food bowl? – but Drew Doughty gave him a little competition in that area on Friday.
Quick warning: his tweet features marginally saucy language, so shield young eyes by just showing the photo here if need be:
In case you’re hoping for photos of said 24-year-old partying, the best you’re going to get is Doughty taking the Stanley Cup to a golf course and the beach:
Anyway, let’s ponder this all-important question: which pooch and player combo is more potent, Doughty + Reggie or Kopitar + Gustl?
(Count one vote for Kopitar + Gustl, although Doughty could complicate things if he found a similar Stanley Cup-inspired bowl for his pup …)
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 10
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 8
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 20
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 31
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 54