Jul 18, 2014, 11:15 AM EDT
Before we get to the video yes, this is a slow news day.
On Thursday, Tyler Seguin hosted a charity golf tournament at Nobleton Lakes Golf Club in Ontario and, in keeping with the spirit of an offseason golf tourney featuring a number of uninhabited, potentially well-served NHLers… things got a little wacky.
Nobody got injured (though my eyes kinda hurt from looking at that guy’s pants), which that has to be a relief — remember, we’re not that far removed from Erik Johnson tearing both his ACL and MCL during a freak golf cart accident during the summer of 2008.
- It’s Detroit Red Wings Day at PHT 4
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 26
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 33
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 28
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting (44)