Jul 18, 2014, 11:15 AM EDT
Before we get to the video yes, this is a slow news day.
On Thursday, Tyler Seguin hosted a charity golf tournament at Nobleton Lakes Golf Club in Ontario and, in keeping with the spirit of an offseason golf tourney featuring a number of uninhabited, potentially well-served NHLers… things got a little wacky.
Nobody got injured (though my eyes kinda hurt from looking at that guy’s pants), which that has to be a relief — remember, we’re not that far removed from Erik Johnson tearing both his ACL and MCL during a freak golf cart accident during the summer of 2008.
- Bruins can’t hold Ducks off, suffer sixth loss in a row 4
- Ticket punched: Rangers become first team to clinch 2015 playoff berth 2
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT 8
- Marchand: If Bruins miss playoffs, ‘this is going to be a much different group next year’ 16
- Is Lecavalier offering to retire early to facilitate trade out of Philly? 25
- Hextall insists he’s ‘on the same page’ with Snider 15
- Krejci ‘probable’ to return versus Ducks 10
- Flyers announce Simmonds, MacDonald done for the season with injuries 18
- Video: Flyers crush Blackhawks, Voracek joins league lead in points 11
- Report: Draft Lottery to be held on Apr. 18 14
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)
- Dubnyk leads Wild past Isles in SO, earns 10th straight road win (44)