Jul 18, 2014, 11:15 AM EST
Before we get to the video yes, this is a slow news day.
On Thursday, Tyler Seguin hosted a charity golf tournament at Nobleton Lakes Golf Club in Ontario and, in keeping with the spirit of an offseason golf tourney featuring a number of uninhabited, potentially well-served NHLers… things got a little wacky.
Nobody got injured (though my eyes kinda hurt from looking at that guy’s pants), which that has to be a relief — remember, we’re not that far removed from Erik Johnson tearing both his ACL and MCL during a freak golf cart accident during the summer of 2008.
- Daly: Fehr’s lockout prediction ‘naive and uneducated’ 18
- Pens send Downie, Sutter, Greiss home for mumps test (Updated) 13
- The Atlantic Division race is going to be fascinating 19
- Flyers rally as Zepp wins his career debut at 33 years old 22
- Oilers squander three-goal lead, lose 18th time in 19 games 11
- Pickard makes one last bid to stay, beats Wings in nine-round SO 6
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno 39
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 17
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 18
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 9