Jul 15, 2014, 10:35 AM EDT
The Boston Bruins have signed David Pastrnak to an entry-level contract, allowing the 18-year-old Czech forward to at least take his best shot at making the team out of training camp.
We wrote yesterday about Pastrnak and his chances of playing in the NHL next season. Per CSN New England, apparently he had one year left on his European contract, so Boston general manager Peter Chiarelli had to take care of that little issue.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5