Jul 15, 2014, 10:35 AM EST
The Boston Bruins have signed David Pastrnak to an entry-level contract, allowing the 18-year-old Czech forward to at least take his best shot at making the team out of training camp.
We wrote yesterday about Pastrnak and his chances of playing in the NHL next season. Per CSN New England, apparently he had one year left on his European contract, so Boston general manager Peter Chiarelli had to take care of that little issue.
- Flyers rally as Zepp wins his career debut at 33 years old 0
- Oilers squander three-goal lead, lose 18th time in 19 games 7
- Pickard makes one last bid to stay, beats Wings in nine-round SO 1
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno 24
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 17
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 18
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 8
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 40
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11