Jul 15, 2014, 10:35 AM EST
The Boston Bruins have signed David Pastrnak to an entry-level contract, allowing the 18-year-old Czech forward to at least take his best shot at making the team out of training camp.
We wrote yesterday about Pastrnak and his chances of playing in the NHL next season. Per CSN New England, apparently he had one year left on his European contract, so Boston general manager Peter Chiarelli had to take care of that little issue.
- Leafs scoring slump hits historical low 11
- Video: Rangers’ Lundqvist takes puck to the neck 3
- Zamboni driver arrested for DUI, allegedly cleaned ice surface while drunk 13
- Mike Richards trying to make the best of being sent to the AHL 9
- Price leads Habs past Caps with second straight shutout 8
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 5
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 27
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 61
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4