Jul 15, 2014, 10:35 AM EDT
The Boston Bruins have signed David Pastrnak to an entry-level contract, allowing the 18-year-old Czech forward to at least take his best shot at making the team out of training camp.
We wrote yesterday about Pastrnak and his chances of playing in the NHL next season. Per CSN New England, apparently he had one year left on his European contract, so Boston general manager Peter Chiarelli had to take care of that little issue.
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack 7
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 13
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 9
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 8
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 13
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6