Jul 15, 2014, 10:35 AM EST
The Boston Bruins have signed David Pastrnak to an entry-level contract, allowing the 18-year-old Czech forward to at least take his best shot at making the team out of training camp.
We wrote yesterday about Pastrnak and his chances of playing in the NHL next season. Per CSN New England, apparently he had one year left on his European contract, so Boston general manager Peter Chiarelli had to take care of that little issue.
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny 0
- In praise of the Hamburglar 13
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 6
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 17
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 35
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 52