Jul 9, 2014, 2:30 PM EDT
The Edmonton Oilers have come to terms with goalie Richard Bachman on a one-year contract.
Bachman played 52 games for AHL Oklahoma City last season, going 26-19-6 with a .908 save percentage. The 26-year-old also made two starts for the Oilers, including an impressive 47-save performance in a 2-1 shootout loss to the Kings on Oct. 27.
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 4
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 15
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 18
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 24
- It’s Columbus Blue Jackets day on PHT 15
- Shanahan tasked with ending years of collapses 9
- Looking to make the leap: Peter Holland 1
- Under Pressure: Randy Carlyle 5
- Tandem locked: Sens re-sign Anderson to three-year, $12.6M deal 9