Jul 9, 2014, 2:30 PM EDT
The Edmonton Oilers have come to terms with goalie Richard Bachman on a one-year contract.
Bachman played 52 games for AHL Oklahoma City last season, going 26-19-6 with a .908 save percentage. The 26-year-old also made two starts for the Oilers, including an impressive 47-save performance in a 2-1 shootout loss to the Kings on Oct. 27.
- Workhorse goalies, forwards from last season 9
- Five interesting players still on UFA market 34
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 4
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 7
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 27
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 14
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 30
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6