Jul 9, 2014, 2:30 PM EDT
The Edmonton Oilers have come to terms with goalie Richard Bachman on a one-year contract.
Bachman played 52 games for AHL Oklahoma City last season, going 26-19-6 with a .908 save percentage. The 26-year-old also made two starts for the Oilers, including an impressive 47-save performance in a 2-1 shootout loss to the Kings on Oct. 27.
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 17
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 28
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 13
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 18
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks desperate for wins, Penguins seek definitive end to slump 7
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 4
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 28