Jul 9, 2014, 2:30 PM EDT
The Edmonton Oilers have come to terms with goalie Richard Bachman on a one-year contract.
Bachman played 52 games for AHL Oklahoma City last season, going 26-19-6 with a .908 save percentage. The 26-year-old also made two starts for the Oilers, including an impressive 47-save performance in a 2-1 shootout loss to the Kings on Oct. 27.
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 35
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 45
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 32
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother 27
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 25
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 50
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 9
- Wang sells Isles to ex-Caps owner Ledecky 41
- Report: MLSE CEO Leiweke to step down (Update: Leiweke denies move) 6
- Report: Bertuzzi-Moore case settled out of court (Update: Bertuzzi’s lawyer confirms) 35