Jul 4, 2014, 8:15 PM EST
The Nashville Predators have brought back depth defenseman Joe Piskula, the club announced Friday.
It’s a one-year, two-way contract worth $550,000 at the NHL level and $150,000 at the AHL level. Piskula spent most of last season with the Milwaukee Admirals in the AHL, scoring three goals and 23 points, which is a career-high for him at the minor-league level.
Piskula, 29, played a pair of games for Nashville in 2013-14. He’s appeared in 12 NHL games throughout his professional career.
- Garbutt suspended two games for ‘reckless’ knee-on-knee hit 1
- Report: Justin Schultz to be healthy scratch versus Preds 27
- PHT shares #WhyImThankful 8
- Roy: ‘They got away with things that we could not’ 18
- Video: Panthers’ Luongo leaves game due to injury (Updated) 0
- Video: Jets’ Lowry hits Sabres’ Kaleta from behind 6
- Video: Lightning pay tribute to St. Louis 6
- He’s baaaaack: Brodeur joins Blues on tryout basis 20
- Chelios calls ex-teammate Shanahan an inexperienced ‘politician’ 18
- Sharks players go to bat for McLellan: ‘Why would you get rid of him?’ 1
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (101)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)
- Video: Prout drops Lucic with one punch (45)