Jul 4, 2014, 8:15 PM EDT
The Nashville Predators have brought back depth defenseman Joe Piskula, the club announced Friday.
It’s a one-year, two-way contract worth $550,000 at the NHL level and $150,000 at the AHL level. Piskula spent most of last season with the Milwaukee Admirals in the AHL, scoring three goals and 23 points, which is a career-high for him at the minor-league level.
Piskula, 29, played a pair of games for Nashville in 2013-14. He’s appeared in 12 NHL games throughout his professional career.
- Silfverberg scores winner with 21 seconds remaining, Ducks complete comeback over Jets 4
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ 32
- So…what do the Oilers do now? 40
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall 157
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup playoff action 7
- Tarasenko’s hat trick has the Wild singing the Blues 16
- Bishop records first career playoff win as Lightning even series with Red Wings 5
- Hartley fined $50,000 after brawl between Flames and Canucks 24
- Blackhawks’ Darling gets the nod for Game 3 29
- Watch Live: Bolts, Blues look to even up their respective series 0
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (159)
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (98)
- Report: Players growing tired of Darryl Sutter (94)
- Bruins fire Chiarelli after missing playoffs (75)