Jul 1, 2014, 1:01 PM EDT
After a 19-goal season in Toronto, Mason Raymond has signed a three-year, $9.5 million contract to join the Calgary Flames.
Raymond, a 28-year-old Alberta native, joined the Leafs last season after spending six seasons with the Vancouver Canucks. His best season came in 2009-10, when he scored 25 times.
A speedy winger, Raymond joins a rebuilding Flames club that lost speedy winger Mike Cammalleri in free agency to New Jersey.
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 3
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 26
- Video: Letang hospitalized after Doan hit (Update) 42
- Bruins chalk Rask’s absence up to dehydration (Update) 4
- Happy returns: Datsyuk plays for Detroit 2
- Gearing up: Malkin, Hornqvist return for Pens 0
- Five big games to watch this weekend 8
- Video: Kessel, Booth get into altercation at Leafs practice 34
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- After Howard fails to ‘bounce back,’ Mrazek to receive ‘opportunity’ 36
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (58)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)