Jul 1, 2014, 1:01 PM EDT
After a 19-goal season in Toronto, Mason Raymond has signed a three-year, $9.5 million contract to join the Calgary Flames.
Raymond, a 28-year-old Alberta native, joined the Leafs last season after spending six seasons with the Vancouver Canucks. His best season came in 2009-10, when he scored 25 times.
A speedy winger, Raymond joins a rebuilding Flames club that lost speedy winger Mike Cammalleri in free agency to New Jersey.
- Happy now? Kessel dropped 13 lbs. this summer 15
- Rich Peverley retires from NHL, joins Stars’ front office 9
- Update: Multiple witnesses reportedly subpoenaed in Patrick Kane rape investigation 37
- Jonathan Toews talks about the Patrick Kane situation 28
- Voynov detained by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement 26
- Ex-‘Hawks goalie Raanta tees off on former club 31
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 119
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 82
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls (119)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? (82)
- Report: Hawks’ Kane has not been asked to waive his no-move clause (49)
- Lucic jokes about running through Rask ‘like I did (to) another goalie’ (43)
- It’s Chicago Blackhawks day at PHT (41)