Jul 1, 2014, 1:01 PM EST
After a 19-goal season in Toronto, Mason Raymond has signed a three-year, $9.5 million contract to join the Calgary Flames.
Raymond, a 28-year-old Alberta native, joined the Leafs last season after spending six seasons with the Vancouver Canucks. His best season came in 2009-10, when he scored 25 times.
A speedy winger, Raymond joins a rebuilding Flames club that lost speedy winger Mike Cammalleri in free agency to New Jersey.
- Steen, Blues hold on against Ovechkin, Capitals 1
- David Backes ejected after boarding, bloodying Karl Alzner 15
- End nearing? Lightning waive Nabokov 4
- Leafs scoring slump hits historical low 24
- Video: Rangers’ Lundqvist takes puck to the neck 10
- Zamboni driver arrested for DUI, allegedly cleaned ice surface while drunk 18
- Mike Richards trying to make the best of being sent to the AHL 15
- Price leads Habs past Caps with second straight shutout 12
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 5
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 28