Jul 1, 2014, 1:01 PM EST
After a 19-goal season in Toronto, Mason Raymond has signed a three-year, $9.5 million contract to join the Calgary Flames.
Raymond, a 28-year-old Alberta native, joined the Leafs last season after spending six seasons with the Vancouver Canucks. His best season came in 2009-10, when he scored 25 times.
A speedy winger, Raymond joins a rebuilding Flames club that lost speedy winger Mike Cammalleri in free agency to New Jersey.
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 4
- Video: Canadiens honor long-time captain Saku Koivu 2
- Crosby back for Pens after missing three games with the mumps 1
- Comparing the shot differentials of all 30 teams 9
- PHT interviews Jim Nill, who’s ‘not surprised’ by Stars’ early-season struggles 2
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 3
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 8
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 24
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 5
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11