Jul 1, 2014, 2:02 PM EST
The New York Rangers have re-signed fourth-line center Dominic Moore to a two-year deal, while adding gritty winger Tanner Glass on a three-year deal to help replace departing wingers Brian Boyle (probably) and Derek Dorsett (traded to Vancouver).
Moore, 33, will earn $3 million over two years ($1.5 million cap hit) while Glass, 30, will get $4.35 million over three years ($1.45 million cap hit).
While adding Glass, the Rangers also lost depth forward Benoit Pouliot, who signed a five-year deal today in Edmonton. That said, general manger Glen Sather expects youngster J.T. Miller to be with the big club full-time in 2014-15.
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 37
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 59
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 18
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 35
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 12
- Lovejoy returns to Pittsburgh for Despres 50
- Wild get Stewart as Buffalo-to-Minnesota pipeline continues 53
- Jordan Leopold’s daughter may have orchestrated the Minnesota trade 17
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils 68
- Can the Wings and Leafs work out a deal for Phaneuf? 49
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder (69)