Jul 1, 2014, 2:02 PM EDT
The New York Rangers have re-signed fourth-line center Dominic Moore to a two-year deal, while adding gritty winger Tanner Glass on a three-year deal to help replace departing wingers Brian Boyle (probably) and Derek Dorsett (traded to Vancouver).
Moore, 33, will earn $3 million over two years ($1.5 million cap hit) while Glass, 30, will get $4.35 million over three years ($1.45 million cap hit).
While adding Glass, the Rangers also lost depth forward Benoit Pouliot, who signed a five-year deal today in Edmonton. That said, general manger Glen Sather expects youngster J.T. Miller to be with the big club full-time in 2014-15.
- Watch Live: Predators at Blackhawks 0
- Watch Live: Capitals at Islanders 3
- Sens turn to Anderson for Game 3 3
- Silfverberg scores winner with 21 seconds remaining, Ducks complete comeback over Jets 10
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ 73
- So…what do the Oilers do now? 65
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall 166
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup playoff action 7
- Tarasenko’s hat trick has the Wild singing the Blues 18
- Bishop records first career playoff win as Lightning even series with Red Wings 6
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (166)
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (99)
- Report: Players growing tired of Darryl Sutter (94)
- Bruins fire Chiarelli after missing playoffs (75)