Jul 1, 2014, 1:30 PM EDT
The Winnipeg Jets have signed Mathieu Perreault to a three-year, $9 million contract.
Perreault joins the Jets after the Ducks decided not to qualify the 26-year-old, despite the fact he finished with 43 points in 69 games for the Ducks last season.
- Update: NHL wants to see fine system in action before publicizing diving 0
- Get your odds to make the playoffs for all 30 NHL teams 11
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 24
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 48
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 17
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 53
- Devils post-Martin Brodeur era about to truly start 9
- Report: Rangers expected to announce captain on Thursday 12
- Snider: Flyers not hiding behind ‘horrible mistake’ of signing Bryzgalov 22