Jul 1, 2014, 1:30 PM EDT
The Winnipeg Jets have signed Mathieu Perreault to a three-year, $9 million contract.
Perreault joins the Jets after the Ducks decided not to qualify the 26-year-old, despite the fact he finished with 43 points in 69 games for the Ducks last season.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 12
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 17
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 15
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 92
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5