Jun 30, 2014, 10:30 PM EDT
The Winnipeg Jets have re-signed pending unrestricted free agent winger Chris Thorburn to a three-year contract extension worth $1.2 million per season.
The Jets announced the deal via Twitter. It was initially announced by agent Scott Bartlett, also on social media. Such a trend these days. Bad joke, sorry.
Thorburn is entering his fourth season in Winnipeg – he had been with the former Atlanta Thrashers for four seasons, as well.
Last season, he scored twice and had 11 points in 55 games.
- Video: Flames, Canucks combine for over 100 PIM in wild line brawl 15
- Preds torch Crawford, Hawks; even series at 1-1 29
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) 87
- Huge loss for Preds as Weber (lower body) knocked out of Game 2 7
- Sabres? Oilers? Coyotes? Leafs? ‘Canes? — McDavid would be happy to play for any of them 37
- Stone a game-time decision, Sens downplay retaliation for Subban slash 25
- Flyers fire Berube 49
- Klingberg signs seven-year, $29.75 million extension with Stars 10
- Video: Perry paces Ducks to victory over Jets with four-point night 14
- Video: Wild hold off late push from Blues 38
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Players growing tired of Darryl Sutter (94)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (88)
- Bruins fire Chiarelli after missing playoffs (75)
- PHT Morning Skate: Ottawa Sun runs with front page headline ‘Heads Up, P.K.’ (74)