Jun 28, 2014, 11:34 AM EST
The Calgary Flames have acquired tough winger Brandon Bollig from the Chicago Blackhawks. In return, the Flames sent the 83rd pick of today’s draft to the ‘Hawks, who used it to select American winger Matheson Iacopelli of USHL Muskegon.
Bollig, 27, had seven goals and seven assists in 82 games for Chicago last season. He has three years left on his contract, with a cap hit of $1.25 million.
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 0
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 3
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 17
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 4
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 21
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24
- (Video) PHT Extra: Would the Oilers really trade Taylor Hall? 11