Jun 18, 2014, 9:50 PM EDT
It’s going to be the last big show to mark the 2013-14 National Hockey League season.
On Wednesday, the league announced its lineup of presenters and performers for the NHL Awards, which take place Tuesday, June 24 in Las Vegas and broadcast on NBCSN.
From the NHL:
Current and former NHLers P.K. Subban, Chris Pronger, Rich Peverley, Danny DeKeyser, Michael Peca and Luc Robitaille will present alongside notable hockey fans David Boreanaz (“Bones”), Cuba Gooding Jr. (“The Butler”), Retta (“Parks and Recreation”), Eric Stonestreet (“Modern Family”) and David Walton (“About a Boy”). Longtime hockey fans Michael J. Fox (“Family Ties”), Susan Sarandon (“Tammy”), James Lipton (“Insider the Actor’s Studio”), Kevin Connolly (“Entourage”) and Whoopi Goldberg (“The View”) also will be featured during the broadcast in pre-taped segments.
The broadcast also will feature a special performance from platinum recording artist Phillip Phillips. The award-winning DJ Steve Porter, known for his sports remixes, will entertain the audience throughout the show.
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 8
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 46
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 14
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 44
- Devils post-Martin Brodeur era about to truly start 9
- Report: Rangers expected to announce captain on Thursday 12
- Snider: Flyers not hiding behind ‘horrible mistake’ of signing Bryzgalov 21
- P.K. Subban: ‘I’m not trying to change the game of hockey’ 24
- Demand for Canucks tickets plummeting according to broker 39