Jun 18, 2014, 9:50 PM EDT
It’s going to be the last big show to mark the 2013-14 National Hockey League season.
On Wednesday, the league announced its lineup of presenters and performers for the NHL Awards, which take place Tuesday, June 24 in Las Vegas and broadcast on NBCSN.
From the NHL:
Current and former NHLers P.K. Subban, Chris Pronger, Rich Peverley, Danny DeKeyser, Michael Peca and Luc Robitaille will present alongside notable hockey fans David Boreanaz (“Bones”), Cuba Gooding Jr. (“The Butler”), Retta (“Parks and Recreation”), Eric Stonestreet (“Modern Family”) and David Walton (“About a Boy”). Longtime hockey fans Michael J. Fox (“Family Ties”), Susan Sarandon (“Tammy”), James Lipton (“Insider the Actor’s Studio”), Kevin Connolly (“Entourage”) and Whoopi Goldberg (“The View”) also will be featured during the broadcast in pre-taped segments.
The broadcast also will feature a special performance from platinum recording artist Phillip Phillips. The award-winning DJ Steve Porter, known for his sports remixes, will entertain the audience throughout the show.
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 6
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 35
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 16
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 52
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 36
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother (Updated) 31
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 30
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 54