Jun 17, 2014, 4:55 PM EDT
Stalock, 26, went 12-5-2 with a 1.87 goals-against average and .932 save percentage while backing up Antti Niemi during the regular season.
Stalock also started Game 6 of the Sharks’ first-round series versus the Kings — allowing four goals in a 4-1 loss — before Niemi returned to the net for the Game 7 defeat that sent San Jose reeling into the offseason.
Brown, 28, was traded to San Jose from Edmonton in October. A gritty bottom-six forward, he finished with just two goals in 48 games for the Sharks, but had 121 hits.
Here’s David Pollak of the San Jose Mercury News with the financial details:
- Video: Lundqvist helps lead Rangers back to New York for Game 7 1
- Lightning get taken to ‘school of hard knocks’ in third-period collapse 2
- A storm brewing: Rangers rally to force Game 7 with Lightning (Video) 10
- Video: Lundqvist stones Stamkos with left-pad save 0
- Bob Clarke really doesn’t care for tanking 34
- Hitchcock re-signs for one more year in St. Louis 9
- Ducks win crazy Game 5, push ‘Hawks to edge of elimination 32
- WATCH LIVE: Blackhawks at Ducks, Game 5 of Western Conference Final 3
- In the playoffs, sometimes it comes down to the ‘bounces’ 4
- Now feels like a good time to debate Stamkos’ next contract 38
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)