Jun 17, 2014, 4:55 PM EDT
Stalock, 26, went 12-5-2 with a 1.87 goals-against average and .932 save percentage while backing up Antti Niemi during the regular season.
Stalock also started Game 6 of the Sharks’ first-round series versus the Kings — allowing four goals in a 4-1 loss — before Niemi returned to the net for the Game 7 defeat that sent San Jose reeling into the offseason.
Brown, 28, was traded to San Jose from Edmonton in October. A gritty bottom-six forward, he finished with just two goals in 48 games for the Sharks, but had 121 hits.
Here’s David Pollak of the San Jose Mercury News with the financial details:
- Report: Plotnikov paid $500K to get out of KHL contract 12
- Philadelphia signs ’15 first rounder Provorov 11
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 22
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 24
- Sabres lock up O’Reilly through 2022-23 73
- Locked in: Columbus signs Saad to six-year, $36M deal 27
- Oilers sign McDavid to entry-level contract 29
- ‘Hawks would like to re-sign Oduya, but still working through ‘financial hurdles’ 17
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick 73
- Voynov takes plea, gets 90 days in jail plus probation 66
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad; Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick (73)