Jun 17, 2014, 4:55 PM EDT
Stalock, 26, went 12-5-2 with a 1.87 goals-against average and .932 save percentage while backing up Antti Niemi during the regular season.
Stalock also started Game 6 of the Sharks’ first-round series versus the Kings — allowing four goals in a 4-1 loss — before Niemi returned to the net for the Game 7 defeat that sent San Jose reeling into the offseason.
Brown, 28, was traded to San Jose from Edmonton in October. A gritty bottom-six forward, he finished with just two goals in 48 games for the Sharks, but had 121 hits.
Here’s David Pollak of the San Jose Mercury News with the financial details:
- Video: Two quick third-period goals propel Flyers over rival Penguins 11
- Video: Pittsburgh pays tribute to Ottawa tragedy with O Canada rendition 6
- Video: McKenzie talks latest from Ottawa shootings, Voynov investigation 0
- WATCH LIVE: Pittsburgh vs. Philly on Rivalry Night 3
- Wild, Coyle agree on five-year contract extension 16
- The Flyers ‘have Mason’s back’ 9
- Postponed: NHL to reschedule Sens-Leafs in wake of Ottawa shootings 34
- NHL monitoring situation in Ottawa 23
- Lawyer: ‘Mr. Voynov never hit the woman’ 32
- NHL on NBCSN: Hungry Flyers set sights on rival Penguins 30
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (121)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Video: Bruins’ Lucic gestures to Habs fans after late penalty (59)
- Babcock: ‘Price definitely initiates contact’ in disallowed Datsyuk goal (57)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)