Jun 16, 2014, 9:20 PM EDT
L.A.’s mayor Eric Garcetti is definitely pumped up about the Kings and their Stanley Cup victory – the franchise’s second in three years, which has sparked talk of a possible dynasty - on Friday.
The Kings celebrated their championship in a parade and rally at Staples Center on Monday, where the mayor dropped an F-bomb while wearing a jersey and standing in front of the silver chalice.
“They say never, ever be pictured with a drink in your hand and never swear, but this is a big (expletive) day,” Garcetti said, as per NBC Southern California.
Warning: Explicit language
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 0
- WATCH LIVE: Kings at Blackhawks 4
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 4
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 13
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 18