Jun 14, 2014, 5:40 PM EDT
The Los Angeles Kings announced that they’ll celebrate their 2014 Stanley Cup victory with a parade on Monday.
The team laid out a schedule of events and a brief description of the parade route:
This will be the official parade to celebrate the 2014 NHL Stanley Cup Champion LA Kings. The parade will begin at 5th and Figueroa and will head south to the STAPLES Center. Following the parade, there will be a Season Ticket Member Rally which is set to start at approx. 1:00pm.
Here are questions we really want answers to, though:
- Will Jonathan Quick drop some f-bombs when he gets on the microphone again?
- How many playoff beards will be intact? There’s a full weekend for wives, girlfriends and concerned family members to talk them out of keeping bushy facial hair.
- How many people will show up? It’s a Monday, so the attendance could be pretty fantastic. On the other hand, last time was the Kings’ first ever championship.
- Will Darth Vader show up again?
- Gettin’ paid: Gardiner inks five-year, $20.25M extension with Leafs 8
- Report: Trottier to join Sabres’ coaching staff 8
- Blues sign former eighth overall pick Mueller 25
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center 40
- Eric Staal has surgery to repair ‘core muscle injury’ 6
- After not seeing ‘eye-to-eye’ with Carlyle, Reimer will compete for No. 1 gig 16
- Two down, one to go: Wings ink Tatar to three-year, $8.25M deal 12
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal 63
- Subban not eager to discuss contract talks 34
- Leafs re-sign Reimer — two years, $4.6 million 22
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain (45)
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center (43)
- New Caps regime plans to keep Ovechkin at RW (for now) (42)
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal (39)