Jun 14, 2014, 5:40 PM EDT
The Los Angeles Kings announced that they’ll celebrate their 2014 Stanley Cup victory with a parade on Monday.
The team laid out a schedule of events and a brief description of the parade route:
This will be the official parade to celebrate the 2014 NHL Stanley Cup Champion LA Kings. The parade will begin at 5th and Figueroa and will head south to the STAPLES Center. Following the parade, there will be a Season Ticket Member Rally which is set to start at approx. 1:00pm.
Here are questions we really want answers to, though:
- Will Jonathan Quick drop some f-bombs when he gets on the microphone again?
- How many playoff beards will be intact? There’s a full weekend for wives, girlfriends and concerned family members to talk them out of keeping bushy facial hair.
- How many people will show up? It’s a Monday, so the attendance could be pretty fantastic. On the other hand, last time was the Kings’ first ever championship.
- Will Darth Vader show up again?
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 21
- Advancement? Leafs sign Booth for one year, $1.1M 16
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 27
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 61
- Stars, Roussel agree on four-year, $8 million deal 3
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation 61
- Return that toaster: Ovechkin-Kirilenko engagement broken off 52
- Report: Leafs sign Franson to one year, $3.3 million deal 8
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M 58
- Report: Blue Jackets, Johansen make ‘significant progress’ toward deal 5
- Kane, Toews could’ve commanded $13.8M cap hits, says agent (83)
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- Babcock: Cleary a ‘calculated risk’ after playing last year ‘on one leg’ (70)
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (65)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)