Jun 14, 2014, 5:40 PM EDT
The Los Angeles Kings announced that they’ll celebrate their 2014 Stanley Cup victory with a parade on Monday.
The team laid out a schedule of events and a brief description of the parade route:
This will be the official parade to celebrate the 2014 NHL Stanley Cup Champion LA Kings. The parade will begin at 5th and Figueroa and will head south to the STAPLES Center. Following the parade, there will be a Season Ticket Member Rally which is set to start at approx. 1:00pm.
Here are questions we really want answers to, though:
- Will Jonathan Quick drop some f-bombs when he gets on the microphone again?
- How many playoff beards will be intact? There’s a full weekend for wives, girlfriends and concerned family members to talk them out of keeping bushy facial hair.
- How many people will show up? It’s a Monday, so the attendance could be pretty fantastic. On the other hand, last time was the Kings’ first ever championship.
- Will Darth Vader show up again?
- Kessel trade shows Leafs are trying to ‘build this thing the right way’ 10
- Green signs with Red Wings — 3 years, $18 million 20
- ‘It’s hard to find players like Phil Kessel’ 30
- PHT’s 2015 free agent frenzy tracker 36
- Kassian traded to Habs for Prust; Hodgson signs with Preds 14
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins 125
- Oilers get Sekera for six years, closing in on Letestu 7
- Avalanche sign veteran d-man Beauchemin for three years 6
- Neely was ‘surprised’ that Hamilton didn’t want to sign with Bruins 15
- NHL, Coyotes deny report that team is moving to Vegas 32
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (125)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)