Jun 14, 2014, 5:40 PM EST
The Los Angeles Kings announced that they’ll celebrate their 2014 Stanley Cup victory with a parade on Monday.
The team laid out a schedule of events and a brief description of the parade route:
This will be the official parade to celebrate the 2014 NHL Stanley Cup Champion LA Kings. The parade will begin at 5th and Figueroa and will head south to the STAPLES Center. Following the parade, there will be a Season Ticket Member Rally which is set to start at approx. 1:00pm.
Here are questions we really want answers to, though:
- Will Jonathan Quick drop some f-bombs when he gets on the microphone again?
- How many playoff beards will be intact? There’s a full weekend for wives, girlfriends and concerned family members to talk them out of keeping bushy facial hair.
- How many people will show up? It’s a Monday, so the attendance could be pretty fantastic. On the other hand, last time was the Kings’ first ever championship.
- Will Darth Vader show up again?
- Luongo leaves game, Panthers in bind with Montoya also hurt 1
- Phaneuf, Cuthbert and Lupul threaten lawsuit after tweet goes to air 48
- Doan: Coyotes rebuild was ‘not my idea, not my ideal situation’ 22
- Video: Kessel says the way Toronto media treats Phaneuf is ‘embarrassing’ 46
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 9
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 49
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 78
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 22
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 36
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 16
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)