Jun 14, 2014, 5:40 PM EDT
The Los Angeles Kings announced that they’ll celebrate their 2014 Stanley Cup victory with a parade on Monday.
The team laid out a schedule of events and a brief description of the parade route:
This will be the official parade to celebrate the 2014 NHL Stanley Cup Champion LA Kings. The parade will begin at 5th and Figueroa and will head south to the STAPLES Center. Following the parade, there will be a Season Ticket Member Rally which is set to start at approx. 1:00pm.
Here are questions we really want answers to, though:
- Will Jonathan Quick drop some f-bombs when he gets on the microphone again?
- How many playoff beards will be intact? There’s a full weekend for wives, girlfriends and concerned family members to talk them out of keeping bushy facial hair.
- How many people will show up? It’s a Monday, so the attendance could be pretty fantastic. On the other hand, last time was the Kings’ first ever championship.
- Will Darth Vader show up again?
- Video: Flyers trounce slumping Penguins on Rivalry Night 29
- Video: Crosby scores goal No. 300 for his NHL career 5
- (Video) McKenzie: ‘Best guess is anywhere from 3-5 games’ for Byfuglien suspension 15
- Byfuglien to have phone hearing for Miller cross-check 44
- Patrick Kane is practicing today 30
- NHL on NBCSN: Flyers won’t fool with Penguins on Rivalry Night 35
- ‘Could’ve broken his neck,’ says Vigneault of Byfuglien cross check on Miller 66
- Video: Byfuglien gets away with ugly cross check, penalized late in Jets loss to Rangers 36
- Video: Lucic scores late winner, Bruins deal crushing blow to Panthers playoff hopes 11
- Video: Ovi becomes sixth player in history to record six 50-goal seasons 18
- ‘Could’ve broken his neck,’ says Vigneault of Byfuglien cross check on Miller (66)
- Minnesota leapfrogs Chicago in the Central Division (65)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (58)
- Sabres GM Tim Murray: ‘I think too much about’ McDavid (55)
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack (49)