Jun 13, 2014, 7:08 PM EDT
For some Los Angeles Kings fans, there was a silver lining to losing Game 4: their team would have a chance to win the Stanley Cup on home ice. The New York Rangers aim to make Kings fans regret such thoughts on Friday night, as NBC airs Game 5.
You can also stream the game live via this link:
There’s a pre-game show airing on NBCSN beginning at 7 p.m. ET. You can stream that here.
Here’s a fun little tidbit:
Could that affect Henrik Lundqvist‘s notable elimination game brilliance, then?
We’ll see soon enough if the Rangers can “make a series” of this one.
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 55
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 3
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- Deal with the Devils: New Jersey re-signs Larsson to six-year contract 14
- Stepan seeks $7.25M in arbitration, Rangers counter at $5.2M 24
- Capitals investment: Holtby signs five-year, $30.5M deal 21
- Redemption time? Montreal, Semin agree to one-year deal 26
- Full autonomy: Lamoriello’s place in Leafs’ chain of command 26
- Lamoriello’s departure removes any doubt: Devils are Shero’s team 21
- With Lamoriello hire, Leafs hammer home their culture change 23
- Post expansion, could NHL realign with eight divisions? (138)
- NHL to ‘focus exclusively’ on expansion bids for Las Vegas and Quebec City (89)
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- Ah, arbitration: Holtby reportedly asking for $8 million, Caps countering at $5.1 million (59)