Jun 13, 2014, 7:08 PM EDT
For some Los Angeles Kings fans, there was a silver lining to losing Game 4: their team would have a chance to win the Stanley Cup on home ice. The New York Rangers aim to make Kings fans regret such thoughts on Friday night, as NBC airs Game 5.
You can also stream the game live via this link:
There’s a pre-game show airing on NBCSN beginning at 7 p.m. ET. You can stream that here.
Here’s a fun little tidbit:
Could that affect Henrik Lundqvist‘s notable elimination game brilliance, then?
We’ll see soon enough if the Rangers can “make a series” of this one.
- WATCH LIVE: Blackhawks at Ducks, Game 5 of Western Conference Final 2
- In the playoffs, sometimes it comes down to the ‘bounces’ 2
- Now feels like a good time to debate Stamkos’ next contract 25
- Here’s the latest on coaching searches in Buffalo, San Jose and New Jersey 3
- Bishop bounced back in Game 5, but did the Rangers test him enough? 9
- Surging Stamkos: Lightning put Rangers on the brink 19
- Report: Blues will stick with Hitchcock ‘barring anything dramatic’ 16
- WATCH LIVE: Lightning at Rangers, Game 5 of Eastern Conference Final 0
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ 75
- Video: ‘It’s not the ideal situation,’ says OT hero Vermette of being a healthy scratch 5
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)