Jun 13, 2014, 7:08 PM EDT
For some Los Angeles Kings fans, there was a silver lining to losing Game 4: their team would have a chance to win the Stanley Cup on home ice. The New York Rangers aim to make Kings fans regret such thoughts on Friday night, as NBC airs Game 5.
You can also stream the game live via this link:
There’s a pre-game show airing on NBCSN beginning at 7 p.m. ET. You can stream that here.
Here’s a fun little tidbit:
Could that affect Henrik Lundqvist‘s notable elimination game brilliance, then?
We’ll see soon enough if the Rangers can “make a series” of this one.
- Bruins can’t hold Ducks off, suffer sixth loss in a row 18
- Ticket punched: Rangers become first team to clinch 2015 playoff berth 5
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT 25
- Marchand: If Bruins miss playoffs, ‘this is going to be a much different group next year’ 18
- Is Lecavalier offering to retire early to facilitate trade out of Philly? 28
- Hextall insists he’s ‘on the same page’ with Snider 15
- Krejci ‘probable’ to return versus Ducks 10
- Flyers announce Simmonds, MacDonald done for the season with injuries 18
- Video: Flyers crush Blackhawks, Voracek joins league lead in points 11
- Report: Draft Lottery to be held on Apr. 18 14
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)
- Dubnyk leads Wild past Isles in SO, earns 10th straight road win (44)