Jun 12, 2014, 8:46 AM EDT
It looks like we aren’t going to get coach’s challenges next season, but is that the direction the NHL should be heading in? For that matter, should the NHL should utilized video reviews far more often than they currently do?
Eddie Olczyk and Don La Greca recently tackled that question and addressed, among other things, the idea that all goals should be reviewed.
You can watch that discuss below:
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 20
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5