Jun 11, 2014, 7:13 PM EDT
The Los Angeles Kings are one win away from their second Stanley Cup victory in three seasons. The New York Rangers just want to avoid being swept from the series on Wednesday.
As close as this series has been in the first two contests, it could all be over tonight. Game 4 airs on NBCSN and streams via the link below:
Despite the dire situation the Rangers find themselves in, it doesn’t sound like there will be too many big lineup changes (if any). There’s a chance Dan Carcillo might return to the lineup now that his suspension is over, though that might not be clear until right before puck drop. For more on Carcillo, click here.
Whether Carcillo’s in or out, the Rangers seem like they’re banking on an improved performance (and maybe a few lucky bounces) against Jonathan Quick & Co. The Kings netminder has been outstanding for the last five-or-so periods and could finish this postseason on a very high note with a strong Game 4.
Will we see the Cup raised or will this series shift back to Los Angeles? We’ll find out soon.
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick 70
- Voynov takes plea, gets 90 days in jail plus probation 42
- Curtains on Broadway: Martin St. Louis calls it a career 33
- Discuss: Where’s the best fit for Alex Semin? 23
- Caps landing ‘affordable’ Williams a sign of the new free agency 3
- Shots fired! ‘Canes owner Karmanos rips into Jim Rutherford (Updated) 56
- Here’s who’s left after Day 1 of free agency 30
- PHT’s 2015 free agent frenzy tracker 38
- Getting clutch? Capitals sign Justin Williams for two years, $6.5M 21
- Coyotes bring back Vermette with two-year deal 33
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad; Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)