Jun 11, 2014, 7:13 PM EDT
The Los Angeles Kings are one win away from their second Stanley Cup victory in three seasons. The New York Rangers just want to avoid being swept from the series on Wednesday.
As close as this series has been in the first two contests, it could all be over tonight. Game 4 airs on NBCSN and streams via the link below:
Despite the dire situation the Rangers find themselves in, it doesn’t sound like there will be too many big lineup changes (if any). There’s a chance Dan Carcillo might return to the lineup now that his suspension is over, though that might not be clear until right before puck drop. For more on Carcillo, click here.
Whether Carcillo’s in or out, the Rangers seem like they’re banking on an improved performance (and maybe a few lucky bounces) against Jonathan Quick & Co. The Kings netminder has been outstanding for the last five-or-so periods and could finish this postseason on a very high note with a strong Game 4.
Will we see the Cup raised or will this series shift back to Los Angeles? We’ll find out soon.
- Panthers owners say they’re committed even though team has lost ‘tremendous amounts of money’ 3
- Update: Wild’s Harding out indefinitely with fractured foot 17
- Johansen heads home from Columbus as talks get even messier 14
- Kesler accuses Vancouver media of making up stories, ‘throwing people under the bus’ 19
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal 49
- Mike Yeo is pretty unhappy with Minnesota’s goalie situation 20
- Much to his relief, Lecavalier will start season at center 14
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands 61
- Advantage Kuemper? Harding on crutches after ankle injury 15
- Done deal, finally: Wings ink DeKeyser to two-year, $4.375M extension 11
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (61)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (50)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)