Jun 11, 2014, 7:13 PM EDT
The Los Angeles Kings are one win away from their second Stanley Cup victory in three seasons. The New York Rangers just want to avoid being swept from the series on Wednesday.
As close as this series has been in the first two contests, it could all be over tonight. Game 4 airs on NBCSN and streams via the link below:
Despite the dire situation the Rangers find themselves in, it doesn’t sound like there will be too many big lineup changes (if any). There’s a chance Dan Carcillo might return to the lineup now that his suspension is over, though that might not be clear until right before puck drop. For more on Carcillo, click here.
Whether Carcillo’s in or out, the Rangers seem like they’re banking on an improved performance (and maybe a few lucky bounces) against Jonathan Quick & Co. The Kings netminder has been outstanding for the last five-or-so periods and could finish this postseason on a very high note with a strong Game 4.
Will we see the Cup raised or will this series shift back to Los Angeles? We’ll find out soon.
- Price makes 43 saves as Senators’ magical run ends in controversy 9
- Video: Fast whistle costs Senators potentially critical goal 10
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 3
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance 81
- Crosby joining Team Canada at Worlds 16
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for today 12
- One more time, with feeling: Flames stage yet another comeback, eliminate Vancouver 25
- Keith conquers: Blackhawks come back, eliminate Predators 49
- Red Wings smother Lightning, take 3-2 series lead 23
- Going the distance: Isles edge Caps to force Game 7 43
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (108)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance (82)