Jun 11, 2014, 7:13 PM EST
The Los Angeles Kings are one win away from their second Stanley Cup victory in three seasons. The New York Rangers just want to avoid being swept from the series on Wednesday.
As close as this series has been in the first two contests, it could all be over tonight. Game 4 airs on NBCSN and streams via the link below:
Despite the dire situation the Rangers find themselves in, it doesn’t sound like there will be too many big lineup changes (if any). There’s a chance Dan Carcillo might return to the lineup now that his suspension is over, though that might not be clear until right before puck drop. For more on Carcillo, click here.
Whether Carcillo’s in or out, the Rangers seem like they’re banking on an improved performance (and maybe a few lucky bounces) against Jonathan Quick & Co. The Kings netminder has been outstanding for the last five-or-so periods and could finish this postseason on a very high note with a strong Game 4.
Will we see the Cup raised or will this series shift back to Los Angeles? We’ll find out soon.
- Eichel earns assist and scores in shootout as U.S. squeaks by Finland 1
- Canada enters World Juniors as 11/10 favorite; USA next at 9/4 0
- Devils fire DeBoer 17
- More mumps: Downie and Greiss test positive 3
- Orpik reflects on ‘outside pressure’ in Pittsburgh 16
- Canada tabs Fucale for WJC opener 0
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Ovechkin’s great big year of disappointment 10
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Kings win Cup, Martinez the OT hero 0
- Welcome to PHT’s top 14 stories for 2014 0
- Scott suspended four games for punch that was ‘neither predictable, nor acceptable’ 23
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (76)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (43)
- Panthers hold off Penguins for shootout win (42)