Jun 11, 2014, 7:13 PM EDT
The Los Angeles Kings are one win away from their second Stanley Cup victory in three seasons. The New York Rangers just want to avoid being swept from the series on Wednesday.
As close as this series has been in the first two contests, it could all be over tonight. Game 4 airs on NBCSN and streams via the link below:
Despite the dire situation the Rangers find themselves in, it doesn’t sound like there will be too many big lineup changes (if any). There’s a chance Dan Carcillo might return to the lineup now that his suspension is over, though that might not be clear until right before puck drop. For more on Carcillo, click here.
Whether Carcillo’s in or out, the Rangers seem like they’re banking on an improved performance (and maybe a few lucky bounces) against Jonathan Quick & Co. The Kings netminder has been outstanding for the last five-or-so periods and could finish this postseason on a very high note with a strong Game 4.
Will we see the Cup raised or will this series shift back to Los Angeles? We’ll find out soon.
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 61
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5