Jun 9, 2014, 7:02 PM EDT
The New York Rangers are saying all of the right things heading back home down 2-0 to the Los Angeles Kings, but tonight’s Game 3 will determine if they’re truly in this 2014 Stanley Cup Final series.
After two exciting overtime games, this series shifts to Madison Square Garden. Game 3 airs on NBCSN and can also be viewed via the livestream link below:
The Rangers jumped to 2-0 leads in the first two games of this series, yet they find themselves without a win. The Kings managed this series margin despite never holding a lead in regulation. There’s a “something has to give” feeling to Monday’s contest, yet it’s unclear if that will fall in the Rangers’ or Kings’ favor.
If the past two games are any indication, it should be entertaining either way.
- Report: Brodie’s contract extension with Calgary expected Monday 0
- Video: Rangers score twice in record time 3
- Video: Quick robs Parise as part of 40-save performance 11
- Ruff blasts Dallas for playing ‘garbage hockey’ vs. Flyers 6
- Schwartz’s first career hat trick leads Blues past Coyotes 2
- Giroux nets OT winner as Flyers top Stars 3
- Miller suffers upper body injury in Bruins win 3
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ 45
- Report: Islanders were sold for $485 million 8
- Scrivens believes Oilers are ‘starting to build winning habits’ 9
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (119)
- Discuss: Avs beat B’s with last-second — literally! — goal (64)
- Video: Bruins’ Lucic gestures to Habs fans after late penalty (59)
- Panthers set another record with low attendance (56)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (53)