Jun 9, 2014, 7:02 PM EDT
The New York Rangers are saying all of the right things heading back home down 2-0 to the Los Angeles Kings, but tonight’s Game 3 will determine if they’re truly in this 2014 Stanley Cup Final series.
After two exciting overtime games, this series shifts to Madison Square Garden. Game 3 airs on NBCSN and can also be viewed via the livestream link below:
The Rangers jumped to 2-0 leads in the first two games of this series, yet they find themselves without a win. The Kings managed this series margin despite never holding a lead in regulation. There’s a “something has to give” feeling to Monday’s contest, yet it’s unclear if that will fall in the Rangers’ or Kings’ favor.
If the past two games are any indication, it should be entertaining either way.
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 14
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 36
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 49
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 33
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother 27
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 26
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 50
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 10
- Wang sells Isles to ex-Caps owner Ledecky 41
- Report: MLSE CEO Leiweke to step down (Update: Leiweke denies move) 6