Jun 9, 2014, 9:37 PM EST
Seriously, you might not be able to catch what happened until you see the replay a time or two:
Or was it the post that stopped that shot? It was really close either way.
Zuccarello has had a busy first period, including drawing penalty late in the frame. The New York Rangers forward is making an impact as the first Norwegian-born player in a Stanley Cup Final series, even when he’s not scoring against the Los Angeles Kings.
Update: Many believe they’re seeing “2012 Quick” in Game 3. He made another big stop in the second period as the Kings nurse a 2-0 lead:
In case you’re curious, this is Jake Muzzin‘s 2-0 tally:
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 3
- In praise of the Hamburglar 13
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 7
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 17
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 35
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 54