Jun 7, 2014, 8:17 PM EST
While Lundqvist thwarted the Los Angeles Kings on some big chances (at least when the Kings weren’t missing the net), McDonagh’s been all over the place.
Most noticeably, he gave the Rangers yet another 1-0 lead:
McDonagh bounced back after that, assisting on Mats Zuccarello‘s 2-0 tally (the first goal by a Norwegian-born player in a Stanley Cup Final contest):
This is the 15th time the Rangers have scored first in 22 playoff games. So far they’re 10-4 in those contests. McDonagh played a big role in making that happen.
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 10
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 8
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 20
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 31
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 54