Jun 6, 2014, 5:50 PM EDT
During Friday’s Edward Jones Face Time session, NHL on NBC analyst Jeremy Roenick discussed Dan Bylsma’s dismissal in Pittsburgh and shared his thoughts on how long — or, how not-so-long — Bylsma would be out of a job.
Currently, there are three NHL gigs available: Vancouver, Carolina and Florida. The Canucks could be a fit — director of player personnel Lorne Henning was Bylsma’s assistant coach in Anaheim from 2002-04 — and don’t discount the ‘Canes or Panthers, both of whom appear keen on adding a veteran head coach with plenty of NHL experience.
- Video: Byfuglien gets away with ugly cross check, penalized late in Jets loss to Rangers 11
- Video: Lucic scores late winner, Bruins deal crushing blow to Panthers playoff hopes 6
- Video: Ovi becomes sixth player in history to record six 50-goal seasons 13
- ‘Almost like a game seven tonight’ for Bruins, Panthers 15
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack 47
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 21
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 9
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 8
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29