Jun 6, 2014, 5:50 PM EST
During Friday’s Edward Jones Face Time session, NHL on NBC analyst Jeremy Roenick discussed Dan Bylsma’s dismissal in Pittsburgh and shared his thoughts on how long — or, how not-so-long — Bylsma would be out of a job.
Currently, there are three NHL gigs available: Vancouver, Carolina and Florida. The Canucks could be a fit — director of player personnel Lorne Henning was Bylsma’s assistant coach in Anaheim from 2002-04 — and don’t discount the ‘Canes or Panthers, both of whom appear keen on adding a veteran head coach with plenty of NHL experience.
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 3
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 17
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 4
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 21
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24
- (Video) PHT Extra: Would the Oilers really trade Taylor Hall? 11
- Russia’s economic crisis causing big trouble for KHL 56