Jun 6, 2014, 3:40 PM EST
The Calgary Flames have promoted Craig Conroy to assistant general manager, while adding another AGM in Brad Pascall. Both men, plus senior VP and AGM Michael Holditch, will report to new GM Brad Treliving.
From the release:
The newest addition to the Flames staff is Brad Pascall who has served as Vice-President of Hockey Operations/National Teams with Hockey Canada since 2010. He brings an abundance of international hockey experience as he has worked in various capacities with Hockey Canada for the past 18 years. He served as Hockey Canada’s Senior Director of Men’s National Teams from 2006 to 2010 and was the Senior Director of Communications from 1998 to 2009.
Craig Conroy has been promoted to Assistant General Manager after just completing his third season as Special Assistant to the General Manager with the Flames. He began his career in management upon retirement from an illustrious playing career in which he amassed 1009 games including 507 of those games in a Flames uniform.
The Flames also added former NHLer Troy Crowder to its player development group.
And since this is a pretty boring post, here’s Crowder fighting Bob Probert back in the day:
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 5
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 6
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 3
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 40
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 15
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 18
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8