Jun 6, 2014, 3:40 PM EDT
The Calgary Flames have promoted Craig Conroy to assistant general manager, while adding another AGM in Brad Pascall. Both men, plus senior VP and AGM Michael Holditch, will report to new GM Brad Treliving.
From the release:
The newest addition to the Flames staff is Brad Pascall who has served as Vice-President of Hockey Operations/National Teams with Hockey Canada since 2010. He brings an abundance of international hockey experience as he has worked in various capacities with Hockey Canada for the past 18 years. He served as Hockey Canada’s Senior Director of Men’s National Teams from 2006 to 2010 and was the Senior Director of Communications from 1998 to 2009.
Craig Conroy has been promoted to Assistant General Manager after just completing his third season as Special Assistant to the General Manager with the Flames. He began his career in management upon retirement from an illustrious playing career in which he amassed 1009 games including 507 of those games in a Flames uniform.
The Flames also added former NHLer Troy Crowder to its player development group.
And since this is a pretty boring post, here’s Crowder fighting Bob Probert back in the day:
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 3
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 23
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 28
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 15
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 9
- Flyers’ Timonen admits chances of playing are ‘really slim’ 8
- Desjardins (a.k.a. not Torts) makes good first impression on Canucks 28
- Leafs deny rift between Kessel and coaching staff 20
- Injured Crosby, Malkin will miss start of Pens’ camp 12
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (62)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)