Jun 6, 2014, 3:40 PM EDT
The Calgary Flames have promoted Craig Conroy to assistant general manager, while adding another AGM in Brad Pascall. Both men, plus senior VP and AGM Michael Holditch, will report to new GM Brad Treliving.
From the release:
The newest addition to the Flames staff is Brad Pascall who has served as Vice-President of Hockey Operations/National Teams with Hockey Canada since 2010. He brings an abundance of international hockey experience as he has worked in various capacities with Hockey Canada for the past 18 years. He served as Hockey Canada’s Senior Director of Men’s National Teams from 2006 to 2010 and was the Senior Director of Communications from 1998 to 2009.
Craig Conroy has been promoted to Assistant General Manager after just completing his third season as Special Assistant to the General Manager with the Flames. He began his career in management upon retirement from an illustrious playing career in which he amassed 1009 games including 507 of those games in a Flames uniform.
The Flames also added former NHLer Troy Crowder to its player development group.
And since this is a pretty boring post, here’s Crowder fighting Bob Probert back in the day:
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 52
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 42
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)