Jun 6, 2014, 3:40 PM EST
The Calgary Flames have promoted Craig Conroy to assistant general manager, while adding another AGM in Brad Pascall. Both men, plus senior VP and AGM Michael Holditch, will report to new GM Brad Treliving.
From the release:
The newest addition to the Flames staff is Brad Pascall who has served as Vice-President of Hockey Operations/National Teams with Hockey Canada since 2010. He brings an abundance of international hockey experience as he has worked in various capacities with Hockey Canada for the past 18 years. He served as Hockey Canada’s Senior Director of Men’s National Teams from 2006 to 2010 and was the Senior Director of Communications from 1998 to 2009.
Craig Conroy has been promoted to Assistant General Manager after just completing his third season as Special Assistant to the General Manager with the Flames. He began his career in management upon retirement from an illustrious playing career in which he amassed 1009 games including 507 of those games in a Flames uniform.
The Flames also added former NHLer Troy Crowder to its player development group.
And since this is a pretty boring post, here’s Crowder fighting Bob Probert back in the day:
- Roy: ‘They got away with things that we could not’ 2
- Video: Panthers’ Luongo leaves game due to injury (Updated) 0
- Video: Jets’ Lowry hits Sabres’ Kaleta from behind 5
- Video: Lightning pay tribute to St. Louis 5
- He’s baaaaack: Brodeur joins Blues on tryout basis 19
- Chelios calls ex-teammate Shanahan an inexperienced ‘politician’ 16
- Sharks players go to bat for McLellan: ‘Why would you get rid of him?’ 1
- Garbutt to have hearing for kneeing Hall 3
- The day before Thanksgiving, six new playoff teams 16
- What they’re saying about St. Louis’ return to Tampa Bay 24
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (99)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)